Kiwifarms Gossip KF deleting posts and accounts.

General gossip about kiwifarms

angry canadian

Baby Onion
1643699034388.png

1643699043690.png

1643699656284.png

These three posts no longer exist, as well as the account that made them. They've been completely scrubbed from the site. I've never seen this happen ever before. Blaine's "Unabashedhermaphrodite" is still there, "Bitter Leaf" is still there, and my old account's posts are still there (Josh will never find my T/H sleeper lmao)

This is a brand new fucking low for Josh. Removing posts, content, accounts, completely and totally and scrubbing them off the site goes against almost everything that KF stands for and this is where Josh is at.

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Gunt Aloging is serious bidness, I stopped losing socks when I stopped posting in the Internet-famous section of the site, the jannies there aren't shitposters their hallway monitors. My current newer 2 socks are fine as of writing this and my older sock is good.
for shits and giggles, I typed naught into KF and saw Empresa and others falsely accusing people of being me. :story:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
View attachment 11503

View attachment 11504

View attachment 11506
These three posts no longer exist, as well as the account that made them. They've been completely scrubbed from the site. I've never seen this happen ever before. Blaine's "Unabashedhermaphrodite" is still there, "Bitter Leaf" is still there, and my old account's posts are still there (Josh will never find my T/H sleeper lmao)

This is a brand new fucking low for Josh. Removing posts, content, accounts, completely and totally and scrubbing them off the site goes against almost everything that KF stands for and this is where Josh is at.
Yeah and to think how Josh was telling us about unlimited freedom of speech :haha: