Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
It’s simple really. Keffals doesn’t give a shit about standing up for what he claims. Just going for easy to targets to chase asspats, and likes on twitter giving paise for being such a good person.

I feel bad for anyone that fell for it.
How old is the character in your avatar and how old are you?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kif1.png
"Don't ask questions about the money"
kif2.png
NPD moment from Fuff. You're community clearly does not represent the troon community as a whole. The fact you took the time to retweet this with the comment "yes it does"* demonstrates why so many people dislike you.

*The automatic gainsaying of what the other person says is not an argument.

Tax person should be paying attention.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Sigh. Couldn’t they have picked a less annoying figurehead? At least someone that could be like able.

Keffals might be one the most obnoxious human beings I have ever seen.

Ensign

Registered
Keffals shouldn’t gloat too hard, Rekieta Law being terminated doesn’t undox her followers. Esqueer uses being a lawyer for Twitter credibility and led them to the slaughter. They were still stupid but may have trusted her because she’s a lawyer.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kaf.png
Fuff showing typical lack of self awareness, there.
kaf2.png
I'm wondering if Fuff would like to say that shit to the Middle East (except Iran, where trooning out is the alternative to being thrown off a very high thing).
kaf3.png
Fuff begging for trolls to touch the poo irl. Chances fuff gets maced by a crazier tranny??

Ensign

Registered
Keffals vs Matt Walsh is like First Wave Covid vs Ebola, except mildly entertaining.

She has no power against Walsh because his fanbase supports his reactionary POV. Keffals is going to fall face first in her own shit without smarter people helping her like she had with the farms.

Twitchcon is between October 7-9 (in case anyone is like me and didn’t know Twitchcon existed until the previous post).

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion

Empresa

Ladmin
Racial purity is important in the keffals state.
1665129298531.png

No n1ggers allowed only Italians like keffals and southern dingo
1665129309274.png

rise my pastaniggers

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
k1.png
Maaaaaaaan...
k2.png
Getting a feeling that Fuff is trying to appear all "Hey, if I say that people who have called me a piece of shit hugged me, then people will forget what a stroppy cunt I am, and pay attention to me". Fuff will never recover from being mean to Stardust. Which would be fitting, for Stardust to kill off Fuff career, cuz she looks like Kali.
Also, the "@TullipR" thing

k4.pngk5.pngk6.pngk3.png