Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

ProbablyOmegon

Hello there
Registered
I have it on good authority that Keffals is a faggot.
This is the person trying to take down kiwifarms and kinda sorta doing a good job of it :haha:
If he actually succeeds that’d be embarrassing. Highly doubt it but you never now.
Will Josh make a comeback?

View attachment 16769
He’s not wrong about them being fat incels that want to castrate children. Keffals is one of many groomers that personally enjoys getting children to transition and he’s not going to stop grooming children. I hope we’ll see many of them get sued into oblivion.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
This is the person trying to take down kiwifarms?:haha:

Keffals​

keffals.jpg
Former Canadian communist party member involved in adult entertainment as a fart fetishist t-girl. Now a Twitch streamer with a young audience. Sponsors a directory for obtaining or synthesizing hormones intended for minors hiding their transition from their parents.

Operated a large, private chatroom called the "Catboy Ranch" which had many minors in it. Participants received a customized animal collars from Keffals directly. A 16-year-old (10 years younger) was one of Keffals's favorites.

Read more.

Liz Fong-Jones​

lfj.jpg
Friends of Greta Gustava and Nina Chaubal, former chairs of non-profit Trans Lifeline. Sent an email from their @google.com email address to a service provider we used, hoping to scare them into taking us down, because our website exposed that their friends might be embezzling money.

Greta and Nina were later removed by their board of directors. Liz no longer works at Google and complains that the Kiwi Farms makes it harder to find work.

Ana Valens

anav.jpg

Journalist who posts bizarre, disgusting diatribes about wanting to set up facilities where natal women are raped and forcibly impregnated by transgenders. Published videos of them talking about this fantasy in detail (1, 2). Blames us for people not liking them.

Article by Women Are Human.

Last edited by a moderator:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
i dont get it, they sound like every other terminally online /pol/tard

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
You can just admit keffals is attractive and has a good personality, your father isn't here to judge you.
He isn't even attractive for a man. Which he is. Good personaility? He's a mentally ill man. He thinks he's a woman, when he's not. Good personality? I'd say unstable personality.

The kind of person who shouldn't be around kids. And the more the NPD tard draws attention to himself, the more the people around him will know that.

Do you understand the concept of "rational transaction"?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
He isn't even attractive for a man. Which he is. Good personaility? He's a mentally ill man. He thinks he's a woman, when he's not. Good personality? I'd say unstable personality.

The kind of person who shouldn't be around kids. And the more the NPD tard draws attention to himself, the more the people around him will know that.

Do you understand the concept of "rational transaction"?
He's also a thinskinned retard who has brought every hardship onto himself and instead of reconsidering his behaviour he's doubled and tripled down. Even if he were the most attractive man on earth without any mental issues, he's still a childish faggot throwing an internet tantrum over what were initially some mean words and republishing public information.
He's deserved every bad thing that's happened to him and I hope more bad things continue happening to him.

But lets say that even all THAT wasn't true and Keffals is beyond reproach except for what he's said. He's ass-shattered over being doxed and swatted, and now he's "doxing" Nick Rekieta on his twitter and threatening to swat him because he (keffals) is morally justified in that behaviour but no one else is so even if he had a sparkling personality and was a mentally stable 10/10 gigachad he'd still be a hypocritical faggot and therefore a worthless human being.

Last edited: