Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
IMG_3404.jpeg

Lolcow crossover oh boi!

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Dunno, if I wanted someone out there to sue a troon, I'd rather donate to this person than to Null, cos I actually think Keffals' ex stands a far better chance of winning his defamation suit against Keffals than Null does with his grift fund:

My name is Althea and I have recently been the target of false and defamatory allegations by Clara Sorrenti, aka, Keffals, who has significantly more resources than me.

As a result of these false allegations I have been the victim of intense harassment that has taken a serious toll on my wellbeing - emotionally, physically and financially.

Because the average cost of pursuing a defamation suit in Canada can be tens of thousands of dollars, I am asking for your help to raise $15,000 so that if the defamation against me continues I can protect my rights.

This money will solely go to retaining the services of an effective defamation lawyer.

This is a very new and scary experience for me, I never thought I would have to be dealing this kind of serious attack by someone I loved and trusted, so I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your help and support.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/defamation-defense-fund
https://archive.is/NcxLf

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Dunno, if I wanted someone out there to sue a troon, I'd rather donate to this person than to Null, cos I actually think Keffals' ex stands a far better chance of winning his defamation suit against Keffals than Null does with his grift fund:
I agree. I would rather support this lawsuit over Null’s lolsuit that will fail badly

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
So that is why Keffals blocked Null. Dude is running away from left wing politics now 😂
Keffals is probably being a businessperson doing business.

Political weirdness and grifting is very profitable nowadays. But it can indeed be taxing. Perhaps Keffals found some greener pastures.

Kan

Another fucking Kiwi Farms user
Baby Onion

WoW, wHo CoUlD’vE sEeN tHiS cOmInG?!?!
(I did.)

Mutahar>>>>>>>>>>>»Null>>Keffals btw.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Keffals is in the news again over things that were already exposed 2 years ago during #DropKiwiFarms:

Since these Youtubers are looking into Keffals only now, let's give them something to look at.

For those of you who need an intro into the "Bathtub HRT"/DIY HRT directory, here's the section from Destiny's manifesto:

VI | Bathtub Hormones & Spy Games
Sorrenti and Chloe (@bobposting on Twitter) have worked together to promote the DIY HRT Directory, a wiki that has been the subject of much mystery and controversy over the past few months. There have been many claims made about improper behavior and questionable services offered by the DIY HRT Directory. After some thorough investigation, I am able to offer a bit more insight into some of the problems that exist with this service. Before I dive too deeply into this, however, I would like to reaffirm that I am a strong believer in making safe access to hormones and other appropriate medical interventions available to trans people who need them, including minors. We must be cautious, however, when we allow questionable individuals with shady histories and deceitful messaging to be the people illicitly offering these treatments online, especially when it may harm the minors in question.

Firstly, it’s important to recognize that Sorrenti was a big supporter of the DIY HRT Directory.

Sorrenti began supporting the DIY HRT Directory on June 26th, 2022, tweeting that she is “donating thousands of dollars a year” to the website so people can access “hormone replacement therapy before the age of 18,” and follows it with another Tweet saying she will never back down.

Chloe acknowledges and thanks Sorrenti for the sponsorship.

On a September 14th stream she says she “stands by supporting the DIY HRT Directory” and compares it to AOC supporting abortion drugs.

Up until September 19th, Sorrenti had a link to the DIY HRT Directory on her website at keffals.gg, with an accompanying chat command to promote the website

As a final side note, Sorrenti and Chloe have a long history of friendship with one another.

On September 9th, Sorrenti was invited as a guest on the H3H3 podcast and was questioned about the DIY HRT Directory. She was incredibly evasive during the interview, too nervous to offer up much information unless directly asked, and ended up telling a couple of embarrassing lies about the site itself.

Original Claim: Ethan asks Sorrenti where they “do” the DIY HRT Directory promotion; Sorrenti claims it’s just a “Twitch stream open and in the public.”

Later on in that same show she’s pushed to admit there’s a separate directory she links to from her own website.

Original Claim: Ethan asks about “homemade hormones.” Sorrenti exasperatedly replies with an “oh my God” and exclaims that she doesn’t know how to make homemade hormones. She goes on to make fun of people making hormones in their bathtub, making it sound as though the notion is absurd.

While it sounds like an extreme claim, Chloe has actually given tips on brewing testosterone and estrogen in a bathtub, as well as making several jokes and references to doing so. She’s also referenced minors and “pinkpilling” - the act of convincing someone they are trans - on multiple occasions as well.

If Sorrenti has gone on the record claiming she supports the directory and supports minors using it to acquire hormones, why was she so dodgy during this interview? A website offering medical guidance to minors, or linking to people offering to ship them illegally manufactured and obtained drugs, deserves far more scrutiny than Ethan was willing to provide. Things get even more strange when you examine the directory’s ties to OtokonokoPharma and Lena Kiev.

On September 13th, 2022, a user on my subreddit, u/MrWhiteRaven, made a subreddit post criticizing Sorrenti and the DIY HRT Directory. The poster was able to provide a screenshot of a bathtub HRT guide, though he doesn’t link to it or explain how he was able to find it in his post. After some investigation, my team managed to track down the exact guide the poster was referring to. It was written by a user who goes by the online alias nerotard. This guide originates from two posts ( 1 | 2 ) that nerotard created on 4chan on April 18, 2020 to promote their website. This guide gives explicit instructions for how to brew your own hormones, including sourcing all of the supplies from various sites on the internet as well as how to actually manufacture your own hormone solutions for injection.

There are no longer any public links to this particular guide on the DIY HRT Directory, and the paste was created long enough ago to have the old Otokonoko Pharmaceuticals website. Through some more investigation, however, we were able to determine that the link to this site is still being given out. Firstly, the creator, nerotard, is still active on GitHub as of September of 2022, and this is exclusively the type of content they engage with. Secondly, we were able to find a random GitHub account, Rexicide, that was created on October 26th, 2021. This account has starred (favorited) the gist (repository) on GitHub, after all public links to this guide were already taken down from the public facing DIY HRT Directory. Therefore, this guide to brew your own hormones must still be being sent out privately in DMs, probably after a purchase is made on the OtokonokoPharma website.
]
After creating a dummy account for the OtokonokoPharma site, we noticed a downloads section, which could be one place where this guide is distributed after making a purchase. We’ve also managed to track down multiple old 4chan posts, as well as a deleted reddit thread where the link was given out by anonymous users and the author themselves ( 1 | 2 ). Analyzing all of these submissions is how we were able to determine nerotard (AKA GC146/Lil_lily/yukinogc/Lillian, founder and current owner of OtokonokoPharma), is the one distributing the link. nerotard has confirmed they’re from Brazil, has made posts about learning DIY HRT and written a guide to it as well. Their legal info also lines up with OtokonokoPharma CNPJ (the Brazilian National Registry of Legal Entities). It’s also worth noting that OtokonokoPharma is illegally registered as a “retail seller of food products” (CNAE 4729-6/99 - COMÉRCIO VAREJISTA DE PRODUTOS ALIMENTÍCIOS EM GERAL OU ESPECIALIZADO EM PRODUTOS ALIMENTÍCIOS NÃO ESPECIFICADOS ANTERIORMENTE) and does not have a license from Anvisa (the Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency) to sell products “intended for therapeutic or medicinal purposes.”

We decided to further investigate the Lena Kiev site listed in the DIY HRT Directory, which led us right to another bathtub HRT guide. Lena had already written a DIY guide years ago, with a better formatted version being distributed in 2022 on 4chan. These sites have clear instructions for making hormones from scratch in your home and have material sourcing directly linked. The guide was also linked at least once in Sorrenti’s Discord, though many channels are locked down, making it hard to know how many times it’s been linked privately. It’s also interesting to note that they link to a guide giving step by step instructions on how to cook your own mixes while simultaneously advising you to ignore some of the dosing guidelines by the guide’s author, Lena. After discovering at least two guides posted on the DIY HRT Directory in regards to brewing your own hormones, one must ask, why has Sorrenti continually misrepresented the information present on the wiki, especially when Chloe herself claims to personally know all of the providers on the directory?

On September 14th, the day after the subreddit post goes up about OtokonokoPharma, the DIY HRT Directory silently delists OtokonokoPharma & Lena Kiev’s site from the wiki (Before/After). That very same day, Sorrenti admits to browsing my subreddit for posts about herself, making it clear that they are monitoring my community to determine their next moves.

On September 15th, the DIY HRT Directory was updated once more. Two crucial updates are added this time:

A web crawler check is added to the website to keep track of links that my team and I are archiving on archive.org.

From this point onward, it’s clear to my team and me that they are working in the background to bring down questionable websites/gits/tweets based on what we’re investigating.

An age warning is added to the DIY HRT Directory after seeing we’d archived many links relating to their activities and DIY hormone guides on the internet.

This is incredibly strange, given how much Sorrenti and Chloe have explicitly advocated for this site to be used by minors ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 ).

It’s also strange to add an age disclaimer when she’s claimed that the website is simply “an information guide.”

Within the next week, they would remove more language from the website advising minors to seek adults who can purchase Bitcoin for them. (Before/After)

On September 17th, 2022, Chloe reached out to me in DMs — after seeing our activity on archive.org — in an attempt to limit the information shown in this document. She also connected me with Sorrenti herself, and for the first time ever, I had a direct conversation with her in which she implored me not to release any additional information about her, subtly remarking that it would be incredibly damaging for both of us, and would likely cost my YouTube channel in the process.

^^^ THIS IS BLACKMAIL!!!

That very same night, josikinz, the psychonaut wiki founder, reached out to me claiming that she and someone else initially started the DIY HRT Directory. She appeared to be mining me for information relating to any research I was doing relating to the wiki and Sorrenti. Just minutes after leaking one of nerotard’s AKAs to her, the DIY HRT Github repo is brought offline in order to hide any future changes to the site. Future snaps of the site are also blacklisted ( 1 | 2 ) from appearing on archive.org, something only possible if requested by the owner of the domain. If the website was merely a wiki listing other resources, as Sorrenti claimed, why so much secrecy surrounding the Github and the website? Why would they begin to track our archiving movements, and why would they take things down?

Two days later, On September 19th, Chloe tweets that “harassment” has forced her to shut down her Twitter and step away from the DIY HRT Directory. In the same thread, she claims that Sorrenti had absolutely nothing to do with the decision and had no input on anything relating to the website. This seems suspect, given the level of coordination publicly and behind the scenes between Chloe and Sorrenti. But even if this was the case, that is no excuse for sponsoring the directory. It is the responsibility of Sorrenti to do her due diligence before sponsoring or endorsing any entity, particularly when it’s something so intimately tied to the health and safety of minors. Immediately after, the DIY HRT Directory link is removed from Sorrenti’s website (Before/After) but the chat command was kept ( 1 | 2 ).

On September 20th, Sorrenti spoke of the site on her stream, claiming the harassment after the H3H3 podcast was too much for Chloe to bear. She then explains that she will no longer be publicly involved with the DIY HRT Directory because she’s too high profile and will direct too much harassment towards the site, a strange thing to say after comparing herself to AOC supporting abortion drugs.

Keffals: A Case Study on Internet Terrorism and Mass Media Manipulation
https://destinygg.substack.com/p/keffals-a-case-study-on-internet
https://web.archive.org/web/2022100...bstack.com/p/keffals-a-case-study-on-internet

HeSaidHEY_IMMA_VICTIM.jpg

Richard Heron aka @TullipR on Twitter was contacted by someone who claims to have been 16, a legal minor, when Keffals asked them to provide him with "progress pictures" for his sexual arousal: "Keffals encouraged me to transition and I basically like ended up sending her "progress pics", which I realize now were just underaged nudes...I didn't know there were sick people who get sexual enjoyment out of seeing someone transition. I think it's called pinkpilling."

CatBoyRanchDMsWhistleblower.jpg
CatBoyRanchDMsWhistleblower01.jpg
CatBoyRanchDMsWhistleblower02.jpg

Original Twitter thread by Richard:
Archived: https://archive.ph/eVkAV

I posted these tweets from Richard on KF at the time. I bet those Youtubers, who are only learning about the Catboy Ranch now, have never seen them.

When Keffals' supporters were confronted about the Catboy Ranch, they gaslit about it and claimed that it was always 18+ (it wasn't) and that the people in there claiming to be minors were just LARPing at being children to get their fellow pedophiles off - which is truly a pretzel of an excuse:

TheDefinitionOfGrooming.jpg

WhatKeffalsDidWhyPeopleAreAngry02.jpg

Last edited:

XYZ

lol lmao
Registered
Daniel David Sulzbach / Repzion / darthhpotato / DDsulzbach
Reason for doxx: Cowtipping and drama faggotrey

Address:
26285 238th Ln SE #B203
Maple Valley, WA 98038

193335 Sq Ft | Built 2019
King County
(May 2021 - Mar 2024)

Phone number: (425) 757-0636

Link Tree: https://allmylinks.com/repzion

Sources for doxx:

Additional Information:
b43154ed-a2da-4418-93e3-a79856976c2a - (Visualize)notes: Country: AmericaphoneNumbers: 14257570636links: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=630246350firstName: DaniellastName: Sulzbachgender: malelocation: Seattle, Washingtonsource: Facebook

cb40f3e4-3113-403b-8637-70c443735f8b - (Visualize)notes: Networth: I,Purchase2ndMortgageInterestRate: 000000,Water: 3,Sewer: 3,numberofpersonsinlivingunit: 6,homeyearbuilt: 1993,persontitleofrespect: MR,homeheatindicator: G,ChildrenAge11_15: Y,del_point_check_digit: 231,lengthofresidencecode: 99,timezone: P,transactiontype: R,ethnicgroup: W,carrier_route: R013,MostRecentLenderCode: 000,homepurchaseprice: 487,countycode: 033,MostRecent2ndLenderCode: 000,personeducation: B,presenceofchildren: Y,personagecode: 9,NumberOfChildren: 1,NumberOfSources: 02,homepurchasepricecode: 7,occupationgroup: Z,Yaxis: -0.57416392355486212,RDID: 857693468,languagecode: E1,DONOTCALL: True,Xaxis: -0.35958611608445989,religioncode: P,housenumber: 21223,ExerciseHealthGrouping: Y,AddressID: 652138856,homepurchasedateyear: 2019,IndividualId: 3,personoccupation: 0000,estimatedincomecode: Q,homepurchasedatemonth: 8,hispaniccountrycode: 00,Zip_4: 3111,Zaxis: 0.73554987186959653,NumberOfAdults: 5,Purchase2ndMortgageAmount: 00000000,msa: 7600,ChildrenAge11_15Unknown: Y,ethniccode: T5,exerciseenthusiast: Y,PassProspectorValueHomeValueMortgageFile: 00475100,PurchaseLenderCode: 000,dpv_code: Y,dwellingtype: S,LoanToValue: 000,predirection: SE,estimatedcurrenthomevaluecode: P,homepurchasedateday: 14,PurchaseMortgageDate: 00000000,InferredHouseholdRank: 3,homeownerprobabilitymodel: H,personmaritalstatus: M,RDI: Y,livingunitid: 1736326085firstName: DaniellastName: Sulzbachaddress: 21223 SE 277th Stcity: Maple ValleylatLong: 47.353700,-122.058000phoneNumbers: 2069401527gender: Mdob: 0/0/1960zipCode: 98038source: UnknownConsumerstate: WA

9513daf4-78b0-49eb-acaf-4d37295fd7b7 - (Visualize)emails: danielesulzbach@hotmail.comfirstName: DanielelastName: Sulzbachdob: 1992-03-20gender: Fpasswords: 5******************************0

Is this guy a closet troon? It would explain his addiction to drama and faggot ass cow tipping behavior.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Keffals was recently immortalized in the masterpiece animated music video Cybergirlz by Sillypoo.
The attention to detail and lore in these panels is just insane:

CybergirlzKeffalsMASTERPIECE.jpg
CybergirlzKeffalsMASTERPIECE01.jpg
CybergirlzKeffalsMASTERPIECE02.jpg
CybergirlzKeffalsMASTERPIECE03.jpg

Full video: