JulicaMCYT/GachaJulica: Potentially the most psychotic YouTuber stan on the internet

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
Update: Her twitter got banned LOL
1664828608841.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff
we laugh because karma struck back at her. Besides, it's funny to see retards like her get what they deserve.
I don't think you understand the point I'm making. Neither onionfarms, nor kiwifarms, nor any other derivative advocates "cancelling" people or celebrates the cancelling of people.

Tommy Tooter raped an underage person and fingered a dog, has KF or OF snitched to the police? No.
Kevin Gibbs murders his animals out of sheer incompetence, has KF or OF called the ASPCA or the police? No.
Jonathan Ross was an avowed pedophile who watched children take baths on youtube. Did KF or OF call the police? No.

The only time KF ever got involved in anything like that was with the zoosadist leaks and it was a mistake because it gave people like you the impression that these sorts of sites are party to your own personal vendettas and your own personal hatred of individuals; there's nothing karmic about getting some lolcow's twitter taken down, and there's nothing to celebrate. This site and KF and every site like it exists because of content other people create, now where is the content going to come from?

I'm not here to facilitate "karma" for you; and I don't really care about your moral compass, and I don't give a shit if you think you're superior to this person or what other mental hoops you jump through to justify this kind of shit in your head. I'm here to laugh at weirdos and now I can't, presumably because of you reporting someone's twitter account.
I have no patience for shit like this