KF Related - General Knowledge Josh's Legal Fees (Is he Grifting?) and IOLTA (What is it?)

General knowledge on topics that pertain to Kiwifarms/Null

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The responses to that thread are the most fucking brainless hivemind redditor shit I have every seen on that site holy fuck. These people really do treat jewsh as some sort of cult leader fuck me. You'd think a site based entirely on making fun of lolcows would especially avoid any sort of cult of personality, even more so if it's an e-celeb (z rank e-celeb too). This is just pure fucking reddit with 2016 4-chan esque coating on the top, aka the worst type of online garbage imaginable
It's even worse when you take into account null uses socks like lidl drip to boost his own retarded opinions.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
>is he grifting
Yeah naw man, 100% of that money is going to be used for lolyer stuff.
It's not like a social media intern at Epik made pretty thoroughly substantiated statements about Josh/KF association with CSAM. And it's not like the company will say that social media intern was already fired.
This lolsuit is 100% going to justify the large amount of money that retarded fags donated.
In fact, Josh is going to not be a scummy libertarian worm and will actually be refunding the money the community invested in the lolsuit once he wins the $300M that he's likely going to be seeking.
No, Josh is a moral person.
>KF grifting