Jannie Hate Thread

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
2D96D458-172A-4660-BFC0-E054744B5083.jpeg

ImpassionateLeek4

POLITZIA
Baby Onion
At any rate, to stay on topic, the jannies are fine at doing their jobs. You can disagree with some of their personality quirks or cringe humor, but at the end of the day, even when they abuse their power, they always make the right choice. Of course the owner, @Sailfish is the best at doing his job and I feel far safer here than I ever did at Kiwi Farms. =3 xoxoxo

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
At any rate, to stay on topic, the jannies are fine at doing their jobs. You can disagree with some of their personality quirks or cringe humor, but at the end of the day, even when they abuse their power, they always make the right choice. Of course the owner, @Sailfish is the best at doing his job and I feel far safer here than I ever did at Kiwi Farms. =3 xoxoxo
I would argue that sucking up to Kengle won’t grant you immunity, but i can’t be bothered lying to myself.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I can make suggestions but the one who makes final judgment is Mr. kengle, we have to respect that.
So you’re literally going to do that? You’re literally going to break up the fourm and the bonds and freindship that have formed here? You fucking waste of life. I hope you die.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
And Kengle isn’t the forum. He is tolerated at best. He created and pays for the site and that’s that. It’s the community that has built the forum. The site has existed for years and was only ever mentioned in passing as a mocking injoke.

@Spedestrian - Made most of the art for the fourm including stickers and logo (which Ken boiled when he was trying to monetise the forum) .

@Vex - Made threads on Josh that brought a lot of people on to the site and was a good freind to a lot of people.

@SIGSEGV - Brought in people originally with his shitposts and character.

@SchizoNetwork - Best poster on the site and was banned by uber faggot @vertexwindi on kiwi for the highest sin of mild inconvenience to a jannie.

@fag0t @Busty O'Queef - Two people who make the chat here.

ImpassionateLeek4

POLITZIA
Baby Onion
And Kengle isn’t the forum. He is tolerated at best. He created and pays for the site and that’s that. It’s the community that has built the forum. The site has existed for years and was only ever mentioned in passing as a mocking injoke.

@Spedestrian - Made most of the art for the fourm including stickers and logo (which Ken boiled when he was trying to monetise the forum) .

@Vex - Made threads on Josh that brought a lot of people on to the site and was a good freind to a lot of people.

@SchizoNetwork - Best poster on the site and was banned by uber faggot @vertexwindi on kiwi for the highest sin of mild inconvenience to a jannie.

This is a great insightful post, thank you.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
He has no job
He has no friends
There's some posts on Onion that he's gotta cleanse
He can cook hot pockets when he needs to
At 300 pounds, he's a big guy (for you)
Receives no pay
He does it for free
Takes it very seriously anyway

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion

Don't forget @stargate that was the founding member of the forum!