Kiwifarms Gossip Is Kiwifarms Coming Back on the Clearnet?

General gossip about kiwifarms

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I heard that Null is so dumb, he tried to build a toy car out of Legos, but he couldn't figure out how to put the wheels on. He ended up just giving up and playing with a stick instead.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
What is Tor Browser? Really bad at this sorrry
It's a browser which anonymises your traffic.

1684019383416.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
What is Tor Browser? Really bad at this sorrry
Watch this video for a very brief introduction:

Tor stands for "The Onion Router". The Tor network consists of Onion Routers around the world, that can "telescope" from one node to the other, in order to create a path through the Tor network. The Tor Browser is basically a specially configured variant of a Mozilla browser that uses the Tor network to hide your IP address, which is a form of anonymization. Using the Tor network to anonymize your internet browsing is supposedly more anonymous than a VPN because it uses math to randomize the nodes it uses to calculate a path through the Tor network in order to hide your IP address. So the path your data takes through the Tor network for you to reach a website you want to read is always different, thus making it harder to trace it back to you.

Thanks just wondering if it was safe to use
IMO it's definitely not as safe as using a regular browser. Once you're using the Tor network, you are at the mercy of volunteer node operators around the world who might or might not want to forward your traffic to your destination host (Null discussed this issue during the last MATI, the issue of Tor nodes blocking traffic to KF). I've personally gotten bad exit nodes at least twice since I started using Tor to access KF (one was a Polish exit node). My anti-virus software caught the bad nodes before something really bad could happen, so make sure you have up-to-date anti-virus software running while using Tor. I even mailed Null about this, but of course he had nothing to say and did not warn Kiwis that they might encounter a bad node that will try to infect their computer.
why doesn't brave tor work for the site?
According to Null it does now.
but if kf ever goes off the clearnet, I'll probably stop checking it out.
Why? Is it because there are less people logging in when the site is only on Tor?