Technology Internet nostalgia thread

Technical Related Threads

Deleted member 184

forumwarz.com
urbandictionary.com
uncyclopedia
portal of evil
gizoogle.net (not a website anymore :( )

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
people thought that because it was named so on file sharing programs i remember downloading it from one of them

OnionizedFerret

Give me some onions!
Baby Onion
Before 8 hour long reviews of skyrim there was....
AVGN_Offends_for_BD_PB.png

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
I remember this one pissed me off when I was young because apparently it was some kind of terrible crime against Disney's Robin Hood.

Anyway, remember when for some reason everyone thought this song was made by System of a Down?
Speaking of mislabeled songs, I actually didn't like Weird Al Yankovic when I heard about him because I tried downloading a bunch of his songs and they were all random mislabeled parody songs, and it wasn't until years and years later that I found out those were mislabeled and he's actually not bad

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Speaking of mislabeled songs, I actually didn't like Weird Al Yankovic when I heard about him because I tried downloading a bunch of his songs and they were all random mislabeled parody songs, and it wasn't until years and years later that I found out those were mislabeled and he's actually not bad
This topic has come up in a few interviews with Weird Al. Seems like his biggest objection to file sharing is that people misattribute shitty parody songs to him; that seems to bug Al way more than the piracy thing (about which he doesn't really give a shit).

Back on topic...

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
This topic has come up in a few interviews with Weird Al. Seems like his biggest objection to file sharing is that people misattribute shitty parody songs to him; that seems to bug Al way more than the piracy thing (about which he doesn't really give a shit).

Back on topic...

Yeah, I never bothered to check out anything from him until a friend of mine showed me Word Crimes and it was pretty alright; lots of different fonts to tickle my autism :opeed:

I've never really liked comedy music much so I never really became a fan but you can't hate a nigga who made an entire career out of shitposting

"Don't Download This Song" is the first single from "Weird Al" Yankovic's 12th studio album Straight Outta Lynwood. The song was released exclusively on August 21, 2006 as a digital download. It is a style parody of "We Are the World", "Voices That Care", "Hands Across America", "Heal the World" and other similar charity songs. The song "describes the perils of online music file-sharing" in a tongue-in-cheek manner.[1] To further the sarcasm, the song was freely available for streaming and download (legally) in "DRM-free" MPEG fileformat at Weird Al's Myspace page, as well as his YouTube channel.

Yankovic's own views on filesharing are less clear-cut:

I have very mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I’m concerned that the rampant downloading of my copyright-protected material over the Internet is severely eating into my album sales and having a decidedly adverse effect on my career. On the other hand, I can get all the Metallica songs I want for FREE! WOW!!!!!
— "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Ask Al" Q&As for May 2000
Yankovic's intention was to leave the listener with no clear understanding of Yankovic's own views on the matter, "all by design".[5]

᠌糞᠌

Registered
Not that old (only 8 years), but this is one of the funniest videos I ever saw in my entire life.

Paycer figured out you could hide in the trunk of a certain car in DayZ, uses it to pull a Ventrilo Harassment-esque prank. The real fun starts at the second half of the video.

This sequel is great too, and way better edited.

Last edited:

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
For me, the internet nostalgia starts WAY back when webtoons were JUST starting to become an actual thing.

Cartoon Network - B Happy

Spumco - Weekend Pussy Hunt

Basil II

I, glowie
Remarkable Onion
Not that old (only 8 years), but this is one of the funniest videos I ever saw in my entire life.

Paycer figured out you could hide in the trunk of a certain car in DayZ, uses it to pull a Ventrilo Harassment-esque prank. The real fun starts at the second half of the video.

This sequel is great too, and way better edited.

lol is DayZ even out now or is it in it's tenth year of early access?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
>OP makes fun of Dom Cruise for nostalgia sperging
>creates a thread for nostalgia autism
KIWI FARMS MOMENT

Epic year old necro bump, rember the coupons?
1642389892007.png