Incel general thread

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
Incels only think women are whores, but both men and women can be whores. It doesn't matter what sex you are, but if you sleep with 1,000 people, regardless if you're a boy or girl, or man or woman, you're a whore.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I don't know if I should agree or get offended since when people say "retards" often they mean "autists" so I'll agree

Brandon

Registered
No I mean actual retardation, autistc people can be somewhat normal if they are treated young. Buddy of mine has a autistic kid and he's actually socialable, respectful and grooms himself unlike the incel sterotype.

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
Incels are mostly actual retards right? I mean getting a hooker isn't hard lol.

No I mean actual retardation, autistc people can be somewhat normal if they are treated young. Buddy of mine has a autistic kid and he's actually socialable, respectful and grooms himself unlike the incel sterotype.
People with low IQ can actually get partners, depending on how low their IQ is. Is that what you mean? Intellectually disabled? I think intellectually disabled are smarter than femcels and incels by a long shot.

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
I was more refering to people with downs, cerable palsy and such things.
Some downs people I know have looked for partners, but never act like incels about it. Never knew that was a thing. Downs syndrome incels....

CagedKage

Registered
here's another thing about incels
they want to return to traditional values where women had no rights and marriages were arranged
even though back then young men also had to work and socialize with others (which they probably fail at)

FatFerret

Baby Onion
images - Copy.jpg

Brandon

Registered
See Wizchan for more info lel.
Some people where just meant to die alone, I mean shit I have my flaws but I don't dwell on them like they seem to do. Hell even people I knew in highschool can be considered ugly but most have a wife and at least one kid.

In the deep south all of us aren't that attractove tho haha.

Brandon

Registered
If they're so sad why don't they just have they're internet cut off by the company? I mean shit they could make themselves go the fuck outside that way. Even better get someone to drag them to a nature trail and let them get at one with nature for a week, give them a new perspective on things instead of just dicking around all day online they could go for even a walk alone to clear they're heads.

The woods is all kinds of good, I mean shit even if they can't do it at least there are some tall trees for them to hang themselves on deep in there if it doesn't work out.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
If they're so sad why don't they just have they're internet cut off by the company? I mean shit they could make themselves go the fuck outside that way. Even better get someone to drag them to a nature trail and let them get at one with nature for a week, give them a new perspective on things instead of just dicking around all day online they could go for even a walk alone to clear they're heads.

The woods is all kinds of good, I mean shit even if they can't do it at least there are some tall trees for them to hang themselves on deep in there if it doesn't work out.
Because most of them get off on it and fetsishize their own mental illness.