Technology Immortal Empires is supposed to drop August 23rd.

Technical Related Threads

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Not just lewd, but Chaos corrupted lewdness. His Ming Xiao work has turned out pretty damn good, actually.

As for Chaos stuff, I am very unhappy we're not getting Dechala the Denied One, and that Valkia the Bloody is far less sexy than she should be.

You'd think a goddamn Chaos Valkyrie taking the slain to an afterlife of eternal battle would have some fucking tits or something, but nooo... Seriously, if even her mini, ugly as it is because GW can't do women's faces has some fucking tits, why can't CA give Valkia a set?

CA made her even uglier than the fucking GW model, too. That's a level of ugly that's not just deliberate, but takes significant effort to pull of.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
lol nope, craphammer has one of the most boring and stupidiest lore / worldbuilding I've ever read along with soy wars. And I will never understand why those two franchise never die as they should. Literally all of it are about some retarded battle or some "rule-of-cool" shit that only existed so they can sell more plastic toysie (and craphammer fans will defend their hobby being better than funko pop!)