Christory August 5, 2022 Letter

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Main Points: The kickstarter is necessary because of Barbara's stubbornness and shallowness. Wants to return home with her relocated. So it is necessary to buy her out. She married Robert because he had a house to live in.

Little remains of what Barbara once was because of her dementia and can't drive any more. She is like a walking zombie.

She has frigid mental activity and physical activity like a scared deer in the headlights nearly all the time and was like this before June 2021. (This is what he was taking advantage of)

Harriet, Tom and Wayne may be having problems driving up to Ruckersville because of the high gas prices and the distance.

Appreciates the idea of a retirement community but Barbara's dementia is too severe at this point. She is a literal shut-in and does not socialize with any of her neighbors.

Attorneys, Social Workers, Region 10 and the Jerkops and the Judicial System - they are all a bunch of hypocrites.

Heilberg is frustrated with Region 10, Social Workers in Greene County and anywhere doing absolutely nothing. Western State Hospital was supposed to place him in a group home but did nothing and sent him back to jail. Heilberg has become very distant in his communications with Chris.

Apparently it didn't go very well at Western State Hospital and Chris had to be placed in restraints. The staff over there are a bunch of dickweeds towards the patients. There was a patient over their picking at a wound on their body. Chris diagnosed this as demonic possession and wanted to do an exorcism to cast it out.

Rebukes me for being judgmental about Caden. Is able to work very well with Barbara.

(Like I told Chris in my last letter to him. Do not send Caden over to Barbara to explain the legalities. Let the attorney and social services handle this).

Still insists he is genuinely Jesus Christ.

Has a real hate boner for Russia

Says Barbara is not as independent as someone in Abraham Simpson's Retirement home (i.e. The Simpsons)

Wants me to work with Caden on that $150,000 fundraiser. (No one is going to do this, not me, not Caden, not Helena, not anybody)

Regards Jacob Sockness with absolute horror (worse than Putin) Says he is dead and a website on him would resurrect him. Does not want a website on him ever.

August 5_ 2022 Front of Envelope.jpg

August 5_ 2022 Back of Envelope.jpg

Letter Page 1.jpg

Letter Page 2.jpg

Letter Page 3.jpg

Letter Page 4.jpg

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Her dementia makes it very sickening when someone from Kiwifarms scoped out her home and saw her. If lolcow.org ever gets back up i'll try to remember to find it and post it here.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Use this, Kengle :tantrum: You deserve credit for your hardwork. Don't let people steal it without proper credit.

Just slap it diagonally on future letters at add transparancy. It'll take a little extra work, but the small effort you put in will go a long way.
imageedit_48_7298484212.png
test.png

Last edited: