I'm not afraid to ask the questions that MATTER.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Okay so let's say deadpool or wolverine are Jewish. And I mean if you can't wrap your mind around that let's just say for the sake of argument that they are circumcised cuz many people outside the province of Quebec are.

So they have like regeneration powers right? So does their foreskin grow back? Or do they stay circumcised because they were circumcised before they got their powers?

And you need to be circumcised to be Jewish, so let's say that it does keep growing back. Does it grow back immediately like when you try to shoot a vampire, or does it take a while like a cut healing? Either way do you think that wolverine absent-mindedly every time he pulls out his dick to take a piss just snikts one of his blades out and does it himself?

And if he has to do that how many times do you think he fucked it up when he was younger? Imagine walking around with a botched circumcision in your briefs for like 3 hours before it starts to regrow.

And while we're on the topic of superhero grooming, how in the fuck does Superman shave or cut his fingernails? Does he keep a piece of kryptonite in his bathroom mirror for the occasion? Did he have fingernail clippers and razors made from kryptonite so that they would cut his inhumanly dense fingernails and whiskers?

And Superman's probably circumcised cuz I imagine they did that on his home planet back before he got his powers. Either that or he paid a mohel on Earth to do it for him with a kryptonite scalpel.

Are we just supposed to buy in to the fact that there's all these superheroes running around with creepy pee pees? No man that dog don't hunt.

Maybe the reason that supervillains are so evil is because all of them are circumcised. Did you ever think of that while you were watching superhero movies? Brings a whole new meaning to "you wanna know how I got these scars?"

Don't worry I'm on the case. I'm going to get to the bottom of this and I don't give a FUCK who's at the top.

Reason: If your phone can read this post aloud I highly recommend it. Holy hilarity.
Last edited:

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Wolverine and Deadpool wouldn't regenerate because both of them are pretty heavily scarred (with DP obviously having much more going on with his body) pre-powers and none of that was resolved with their powers.

Superman probably would regenerate slowly if it was done, but I'm not sure about that one. His family would've done it purely for cosmetic reasons and when they discovered it regrew they would say nothing about it to him.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Wolverine and Deadpool wouldn't regenerate because both of them are pretty heavily scarred (with DP obviously having much more going on with his body) pre-powers and none of that was resolved with their powers.

Superman probably would regenerate slowly if it was done, but I'm not sure about that one. His family would've done it purely for cosmetic reasons and when they discovered it regrew they would say nothing about it to him.
His earth family or his real family?

Because I feel like if he would have had it done back on Krypton when he was born (because we don't know their customs) when there was a red sun and everyone was like humans, wouldn't it have stayed clipped? Because Superman really doesn't have regeneration powers, his molecules are just super fucking dense on a planet with a yellow sun.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
no anne hatahway fan can have penis, you spell ludricuous lies
I'm more a fan of her body than her body of work tbh

5815147-fecbce05e3db45f65950ebf020d6dbdd.jpg