Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Onionfarms Bling - General I'M DOING MY PART!

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
While there have been a handful of incidents where things got out of hand, this wasn't one of them. Anne Hathaway Fan got shitfaced four days in a row and kept escalating a minor argument into a very one sided seethe fest. It's the same thing that got him "ran out" of the Opie and Anthony forum 4 separate times.
All that tough guy posturing was just being a drunk asshole?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
A normal amount of ball busting is expected but you have a valid point when it starts to get out of hand.
It was a normal amount of ball busting. He just couldn't handle it. Gays doesn't even understand what happened because half the people involved are on his ignore list and he wasn't involved in any of the threads. He's just spinning a narrative to try and get janny so he can abuse staff powers when you're not around.

Reason: He got booty tickled because I told him he was acting like a redditor then he said he wanted to fight me irl

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt This happened because you are still allowing he trolls who harassed me and other newbies for months on end to remain on your forum
What a slimy, disingenuous take. Disagreeing with you is not "harassment", nor is failing to clap hard enough at your insane textwalls.

The fact that you're out of step with almost the entirety of the userbase here and you're desperately in need of constant janny reassurance and hand-holding means you're the one who should get the flick, not anyone else.

Hathaway didn't get harassed, he ran himself off by choosing to react the way he did to some basic entry-level light ribbing about stuff that he wilfully made a big deal out of.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt so youre admitting you were ready to ban people just because gays from la cried about it and he didnt even know what was happening i dont know why you keep listening to him
No. I don't like to ban except when there is clear and convincing evidence that it is in the best interests of the forum.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt This happened because you are still allowing he trolls who harassed me and other newbies for months on end to remain on your forum. This new user, Anne Hathaway Fan, was widely appreciated, but you allowed the trolls to chase them away. You've made it abundantly clear that you're willing to ignore your own stated rules against user harassment on this forum, just to keep the trolls around. You don't seem realize that these trolls you're enabling and allowing to cannibalize on your users, are the very reason you don't have any new regulars. No one who comes this forum actually wants to stay here for fear of being targeted by the trolls. You've now allowed them to harass away Anne Hathaway Fan, after they had already chased away Neko.

Again, what is the point of this rule, if you are not actually going to enforce it?
If I enforced this the way you wanted it, the forum would basically turn into a ghost town. We are competing against the Ona forums, metakur forums and now clithole.club and everyone would run back to kiwifarms.

I have a very thin margin that I can operate from and there isn't really anything I can do about it. Just ignore them and don't respond.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
What a slimy, disingenuous take. Disagreeing with you is not "harassment", nor is failing to clap hard enough at your insane textwalls.

The fact that you're out of step with almost the entirety of the userbase here and you're desperately in need of constant janny reassurance and hand-holding means you're the one who should get the flick, not anyone else.

Hathaway didn't get harassed, he ran himself off by choosing to react the way he did to some basic entry-level light ribbing about stuff that he wilfully made a big deal out of.
I literally seen Anne dish out worse than whatever the hell this was.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Idk I just randomly stumbled across it and saved it because it made me laugh. I assume you're talking about man baby in the diaper.

What would you do if you walked into your house after a long day at work and found exactly that happening on your living room floor?

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
Idk I just randomly stumbled across it and saved it because it made me laugh. I assume you're talking about man baby in the diaper.
Ended up reverse image searching the first frame.
Some kind of Leafy troll apparently.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I forgot about searching for videos lol

Reason: I keep forgetting I can do that even though I used to do it in the past to find songs.