Onionfarms Bling - General I'M DOING MY PART!

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt This happened because you are still allowing he trolls who harassed me and other newbies for months on end to remain on your forum. This new user, Anne Hathaway Fan, was widely appreciated, but you allowed the trolls to chase them away. You've made it abundantly clear that you're willing to ignore your own stated rules against user harassment on this forum, just to keep the trolls around. You don't seem realize that these trolls you're enabling and allowing to cannibalize on your users, are the very reason you don't have any new regulars. No one who comes this forum actually wants to stay here for fear of being targeted by the trolls. You've now allowed them to harass away Anne Hathaway Fan, after they had already chased away Neko.

Again, what is the point of this rule, if you are not actually going to enforce it?
I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. But I revised the rule to make it more accurate.

A certain amount of ball-busting, dogpiling and testing you out is normal and even expected. We are a splinter forum of the Kiwifarms and to be completely honest, this can be a pretty rough neighborhood. Terminology such as "nigger" or "faggot" that would get you banned on more moderated forums is permitted here. If you are of a sensitive nature (i.e. thin-skinned) or looking for a "safe space", this forum is not for you. No: We are not a white supremacist or homophobic forum despite what you may have heard.
If you can roll with the punches in a mosh pit of onions, this can be a pretty kick-ass place to post. If you are new here it is best to observe the environment before posting. Having said this: There is an ignore button for people who grind your gears. Staff will respond if there are legitimate serious threats that require intervention.

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Baby Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
am i huge fag energy for wanting this
No, but you should go for one of the superior designs 😏
Or just commission one of your own of these on a shirt or sweater or hat or mug of your choice.
1714436722714.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
How do you think a purple onion artichoke hybrid like that would taste? I bet it would be good.

Reason: Artichoke and onion are both good so I imagine a hybrid would be.