Ideas for Merchandise Designs

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Some design ideas for merchandise:
A circle of Kiwi birds doing a happy dance around a giant Onion.
A victorious onion with a naughty kiwi bird bent over his knee giving the kiwi bird a good spanking.
Delicious Onion Soup with a smiling onion in a soup bowl.
A victorious onion riding a kiwi bird like a cowboy riding a horse with the kiwi reeeeing.
A kiwi and onion in bed snuggling each other.

Merely an Ass

Remarkable Onion
What do you intend to put these logos on? I feel like context is important.

If it's a silver coin, for example, the circle of kiwi birds idea will be a little cramped / busy.
Delicious Onion Soup with a smiling onion in a soup bowl.
Also it's probably not a great idea to blatantly rip off one of the more successful Kiwi merch runs

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
What do you intend to put these logos on? I feel like context is important.

If it's a silver coin, for example, the circle of kiwi birds idea will be a little cramped / busy.

Also it's probably not a great idea to blatantly rip off one of the more successful Kiwi merch runs
No. It would not be on a silver coin but maybe a tee shirt or a mousepad. I could not use Josh's face on merchandise without permission. He would never give his consent and it could be grounds to sue me. I would not use the same exact design for the soup but a general idea of a similiar concept. That would be in the public domain and I could use that freely.

SIGBUS

null did not troon out in 2021
Remarkable Onion
people would definitely buy a shirt with my cockpics on

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
I'd buy a shirt with Josh's face on it @Sailfish if you were to make one.
Was going to say something about about Josh maybe being able to sue or something over that one, but the Broke Dick farms with full Kiwi Logo isn't taking any heat, so...

Oh what the hell.

Onion boys coming.png

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
No. It would not be on a silver coin but maybe a tee shirt or a mousepad. I could not use Josh's face on merchandise without permission. He would never give his consent and it could be grounds to sue me. I would not use the same exact design for the soup but a general idea of a similiar concept. That would be in the public domain and I could use that freely.

Yeah I kinda thought that too. You could use the Wikihow dog though.

onion boys wikihow.png

SIGBUS

null did not troon out in 2021
Remarkable Onion
that got me thinking where did the null dog come from? wikihow? it looks like shit that came from wikihow

edit: lol

1614638578200.png

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Dont do anything involving kiwis. Should this place outlast KF (unlikely but hey) then you'd want this place to stand on its own

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Come to think of it, that seems to be the best course of action. I am going to move the installation from kiwifarms.online to onionfarms.net.

Yeah, tbh, it'd just become Josh telling all of his users its some kind of big win for him. That Onion Logo would look good on a shirt though.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I would buy a shirt with that creepy JUST AS PLANNED pic on it.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
@Sailfish you should talk to the manufacturer about an onion themed run of these expensive masturbaters.

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
Here's an idea for merchandise but not designs: Ladie's sizes, Men's/Unisex Adult sizes, and Boy's/Unisex Youth sizes