Idea Guys. Where are they now?

BallzyCPU94

Glory to Arstotzka
Registered
Please let me know if this isn’t allowed or if I shouldn’t make a thread. My apologies in advance. Does anyone still care about Joshua Wise/Stephen Boyd aka the Idea Guys? Or know where they are for that matter?

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I think I heard they went to other projects I don’t really pay attention to them. I just heard Hersey

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Purely speculation but they're the exact type to have moved on to being Cyrax a-logs. The weenest of all faggots are in that mix so it'd be the perfect fit

BallzyCPU94

Glory to Arstotzka
Registered
Not gonna lie, have been trying to track down Josh for a few months now. I have an address, a (new) seemingly inactive Facebook, and his Steam, but no way to get ahold of him. He’s seemingly vanished. It’s been half a decade, would kinda like some answers on the stuff we don’t know much about.

BallzyCPU94

Glory to Arstotzka
Registered
I’m willing to believe that it’s not him. I did find a new profile that is definitely his. There’s no info on it, except for one friend which happens to be one of his sisters. I also found this post on Kiwi allegedging that he has a Twitter, but I couldn’t find it. My internet detective work isn’t as nice as I’d like to believe.

Attachments

• IMG_5053.jpeg
    IMG_5053.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 82

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Please let me know if this isn’t allowed or if I shouldn’t make a thread. My apologies in advance. Does anyone still care about Joshua Wise/Stephen Boyd aka the Idea Guys? Or know where they are for that matter?
I am not going to encourage or discourage this, but they are long gone.