Technology I use arch (btw) btw

Technical Related Threads

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Pacman is pretty cool. I've had a frustrating time getting pip to work on my windows/gaming harddrive but got it installed on arch with two commands. 10/10 would install again.

Freya

Freya and her familia raided and destroyed the Ishtar familia
Remarkable Onion
btfo.png
arch number 1 on steam btw
ubuntu fans btfo
arch enjoyers can't keep winning

Empresa

Ladmin
i tried to use arch last year but it was having issues with my nvidia graphic card so I let it go , I would like to get back into linux family I used ubuntu over 10 years ago but its so overwhelming to get back into it now.

Freya

Remarkable Onion
i tried to use arch last year but it was having issues with my nvidia graphic card so I let it go , I would like to get back into linux family I used ubuntu over 10 years ago but its so overwhelming to get back into it now.
just use manjaro and lie saying you use arch btw. it's hardly a lie at all since they are based on the same foundation. the arch wiki can help you with anything and I mean anything you have problems with.

Tandem

Registered
Just use whatever works for you. Artix is pretty good if you're into arch but don't want soystemd (I don't have anything against systemd don't sperg at me, I just prefer runit)

Freya

Remarkable Onion
take your heathen distros to the linux thread. this thread is for arch, discussing arch and telling people you use arch btw.

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion
privacy concerns are hardly relevant given you own a phone and your computer is hardware backdoored, the level of protection needed to evade a cyberbullying investigation is windows, proxy and a secured browser and glowniggers will dome you at all costs

only reason to use arch is to tinker around with computer and feel smart, competent man that actually wants OS like arch just uses gentoo

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion
This is factually untrue the only reason to use arch is so you can spam "I use arch btw" everywhere. (I use arch btw) btw
that's true, I completely missed that. thanks for the reminder