Technology I made a fediverse instance please use it

Technical Related Threads

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
I made a fediverse instance.
What is fediverse? Think decentralized Twitter, meaning (((Jack))) can't ban you for enlightening your race.

don't use crunklord's instance or else i'll cut your balls off for making the fediverse too centralized.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
I made a fediverse instance.
What is fediverse? Think decentralized Twitter, meaning (((Jack))) can't ban you for enlightening your race.

don't use crunklord's instance or else i'll cut your balls off for making the fediverse too centralized.
I have a pleroma account that I don't use. I wish the fediverse was more accessible to the average net user because for that first week having an account the public feed was dominated by a leftist Venezuelan posting political propaganda and a couple of bots. As it is now it feels barren of interesting people and novel content.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
I have a pleroma account that I don't use. I wish the fediverse was more accessible to the average net user because for that first week having an account the public feed was dominated by a leftist Venezuelan posting political propaganda and a couple of bots. As it is now it feels barren of interesting people and novel content.
It really depends on who you federate with. ATM my relay list is just every instance on fediblock and some of the posts are good but you occasionally get the people complaining about jooz and stuff, although I only browse the "known network". What instance was it on if you don't mind disclosing it?

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
It really depends on who you federate with. ATM my relay list is just every instance on fediblock and some of the posts are good but you occasionally get the people complaining about jooz and stuff, although I only browse the "known network". What instance was it on if you don't mind disclosing it?
pleroma.PNG

Lol, couldn't even make it a week. I'll let you know my account if I'm able to recover it or whatever. I don't even think I was particularly rude to anyone. I was probably reported by one of the tranny furries or whatever.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 4994
Lol, couldn't even make it a week. I'll let you know my account if I'm able to recover it or whatever. I don't even think I was particularly rude to anyone. I was probably reported by one of the tranny furries or whatever.
Yeah, that happens if you're on a shitty instance. If you wanna join mine I won't ban you (or anyone for that matter) if you don't break the law or anything like that but there's this section of the fediverse full of twitter trannies that will literally block instances because they have a single person that calls someone a faggot or something. Seriously. https://fediblock.org

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, that happens if you're on a shitty instance. If you wanna join mine I won't ban you (or anyone for that matter) if you don't break the law or anything like that but there's this section of the fediverse full of twitter trannies that will literally block instances because they have a single person that calls someone a faggot or something. Seriously. https://fediblock.org
I can't think of a single thing that would have gotten me banned. It must have been the overly sensitive furry tranny I told to neck themselves that got me banned. ?‍♂️

I'll join. I still find fediverse to be fairly compelling. I had an account through diaspora way back in the day when the dreams of a decentralized Internet were starting to gain popularity. I'd like to give it another go.