Kiwifarms Gossip i hate josh moon and the faggot feminists at kiwifarms

General gossip about kiwifarms

ronpaul420

Registered
i was debating in the new retard uprising thread when that faggot and his gang of goons who supposidly are the smart ones the feminists banned me for spam now all of my posts are gone i am so sick of this faggot saying hes for free speech when i asked these faggots to prove that feminism is good they can't because its not good feminism sucks the only way they survive is their use of censorship he is no different than the leftists he mocks im sick and tired of josh moon that bastard should be lynched cry about free speech all you want yet deny it to your own users cry about the left and reddit yet be a right wing reddit cry and cope josh and fuck you john potter

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
hmm... interesting. also, you can always ban evade by socking. the site's banning system is a joke and trust me, there are lots of ban evaders than you may think.

ronpaul420

Registered
also its heating up now
1690262864194.png

josh is big angry also Lol
1690262918950.png

ronpaul420

Registered
he is a faggot he banned me for calling him cringe in chat after he was getting butthurt about people using this website
he is we need a comprehensive timeline of josh moon being a faggot people focus too much on blockland josh being a retard but not enough spotlight is on joshes current retardation fuck josh potter moon i will end your little pitty party

ronpaul420

Registered
I’m sorry I don’t think you were banned because of free-speech you were banned because based on what I’ve read, you acted like a crazy spaz retard. And I think all those positions have been full. No one’s got time for that shit.
josh refuses to ban other so called spaz retards but bans me and many others for so called spam its bullshit for someone who markets his site as censorship free