How to get certain badges/titles/trophies?

Subtitle
I am wondering how to get various badges, titles, and trophies.

Goodspot

Still workin' on it
Baby Onion
I've tried to do my research on this so this isn't a duplicate thread, however, I can't find anything about this topic on the site.

I'm wondering how you can get certian badges, titles, and trophies. I am interested in the ones that don't have a explanation in their description or don't seem self explanatory:

BadgeTitleTrophies
OnionbroRemarkable Onionoutlived lolcow.org
Fancy PantsHellovan OnionYou survived
(Received once you make 100 posts and access to a secret board
Get Your Kicks With Brown BricksAn Onion Among OnionsMerge enjoyer
(.org reference)
My Wife's SonThanks for putting on clothes
Rainbow Farts
You Can't Save Her(beta cuck simp behavior is displayed)

I hope this isn't too autistic, I'm just curious. I hope a staff member can give me information on how you get all of these awards.

Reason: added trophies
Last edited by a moderator:

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
I got "Thanks for putting on clothes" when I uploaded a profile pic.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
>I am interested in the ones that don't have a explanation in their description or don't seem self explanatory.
If you bothered to check the list of people with the badge it would tell you how the users got them, not all the same way with some being user specific like the balloon fucker one. Maybe lurk more instead of wasting everyone's time over something inconsequential like stickers. Truly a reddit moment.

Empresa

Ladmin
If you bothered to check the list of people with the badge it would tell you how the users got them, not all the same way with some being user specific like the balloon fucker one. Maybe lurk more instead of wasting everyone's time over something inconsequential like stickers. Truly a reddit moment.
Well we banned him for being underage no idea why he would admit to that.

cornflakes42

Registered
Well we banned him for being underage no idea why he would admit to that.
1. I asked Ken to moderate his own website. Not you.
2. I gave you a list of 6 people to ban for obvious reasons and you managed to ban a wrong person.
3. Frankly I don't believe you, that Goodspot admitted to that. Evidence?
Impressive levels of incompetence.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
1. I asked Ken to moderate his own website. Not you.
2. I gave you a list of 6 people to ban for obvious reasons and you managed to ban a wrong person.
3. Frankly I don't believe you, that Goodspot admitted to that. Evidence?
Impressive levels of incompetence.
If anything you're the one that's going to get banned or a trashcan sticker for being annoying to the owner and telling him how to run his own site.