HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF DEMONS

MittyMitoriLuckyDucky

MtF (she/her)
Registered
Can you elaborate a bit? With punctuation would be helpful too. I'll assume you aren't trolling.
if i'd elaborate more i'd sound like a schizo. but sure here , I don't know where to start though so so sorry if it's messy.

Basically I'll just say that if I think about demons or if someone in my family thinks about demons , we start to see paranormal shit. My family member doesn't see shit anymore but I still do (kinda) and noises too. Im trying the way which them got rid of it ( being persuaded demons aren't real) but I can't do it that way. no matter how hard I try to persuade myself infact I just keep on believing them more

(gonna edit post just dont want ppl to think im trolling)

【VOID】

Retired Staff
if i'd elaborate more i'd sound like a schizo. but sure here , I don't know where to start though so so sorry if it's messy.

Basically I'll just say that if I think about demons or if someone in my family thinks about demons , we start to see paranormal shit. My family member doesn't see shit anymore but I still do (kinda) and noises too. Im trying the way which them got rid of it ( being persuaded demons aren't real) but I can't do it that way. no matter how hard I try to persuade myself infact I just keep on believing them more

Going to double down on what slidey said and ask you to elaborate lol. Tell us the whole story. Maybe some people will make fun of you but I've had a few weird experiences that I can't explain away and I'm open to the possibility of paranormal shit.

MittyMitoriLuckyDucky

MtF (she/her)
Registered

Also , by the way it isn't automatic it starts to happen like a few hours or minutes sometimes even after the thoughts. I wanna get rid of them. Whenever I think about demons I start to experience paranormal shit. My family member on the day I told her about my previous paranormal experiences saw this typa looking ghost ( which confirms the idea of its from thought , to lazy to explain why)
View attachment 27207
The ghost according to them was peeking in the corner of my room while we were talking , while I hugged the, and wasn't looking in the direction of the entrance to my room they genuinely looked scared , they started crying ( they are a minor still ) and it happened for the 2nd time this time they were hiding behind me , they had a red face from crying. Also , this happened right after I washed and I had chills everywhere and goosebumps which is very very very rare.

Yesterday , I felt like someone `huffed?` or more or something , I felt like something cold was on my cheek. And when I went to sleep I had a image of Jesus Christ as a baby from Christmas ( Which isn't that small , is slightly bigger then my hands so prrty large) and I didn't hold it in my hands but it was kinda near and now suddenly , it's lost? Literally cannot find the shit anywhere.

Today , which kinda lead for me to posting this was after sleeping a bit or well trying to , for no reason I fucking woke up and suddenly I had like a hazy vision I guess???? I could see like a long ass red finger of wrinkles from a hole in my rug ( idk whats the word for rug and its not rlly a hole , I kind made it myself? Like by using other sides of rug and just making a small space there yh)
which looked like a scorpion and the nails were sharp and black , it was hazy too but I could see it very clearly. And then a pillow nearby which was kinda halfway black and was small become more larger but hazier and then , kinda further away I could see like a kinda void next to my wall , and there was a kinda weird creature with white teeth and was kinda like opening it and closing it kinda , it had 2 white eyes too.

Also yesterday , I was just sitting while I heard something was scratching something... like fabric or something repeteadly and repeatedly.. like non stop. Whenever I tapped the image of baby Jesus Christ ( mentioned from before) it seemed to stop. I think my pet was in my room so for it to be doing that is outta the question.
Also , I ocassionally hear footsteps down the coridoor ( dissapearing then appearing) my pet was next to me while something was walking near my room , it heard the footsteps too.

I don't want to say my previous paranormal activities as they were fucking horrifying too. I do not wish to type more. Please help me . DOOM music is helping , the demons seem to be only doing shit when DOOM music isnt turned on ( in between ads)

MittyMitoriLuckyDucky

MtF (she/her)
Registered
I have 3 choices on what to do:

1. Try and terrify the demons or banish them or whatever
by: Blastin DOOM music / ULTRAKILL music on muh radios and grab a ( I think) a holy object of mine ( given to me by a dead relative on my communion and had holy water on it by a priest) and try and banish it and chant Psalm 91 and to command the demon to leave .

2. Pay a priest or something to bless my home with holy water n shet

3. please tell me any other methods

I think the reasons why the demons aren't going into my room is because of the painting ( which is the holy object , but I can still hold it perfectly fine with 1 hand) it is out of their view when they just kinda peek when you're on a certain view on my bed.

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
maxresdefault__2_-removebg-preview.png
Call Bob Larson, he can help!