Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

How does someone grift from the localizer drama aka GamerGate 2?

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Also, how does someone receive money anonymously with next to no risk of getting doxxed?
Literally just repeat the same shit the retards did a decade ago.

Also, this site is a great way to collect donations and have wishlist items gifted while keeping private info from you and the paypig
Screenshot_2024-03-09-16-51-14-14_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Satellizer

Baby Onion

Also, this site is a great way to collect donations and have wishlist items gifted while keeping private info from you and the paypig
View attachment 48671
I never heard of gamergate until 2016-2018, so Iโ€™m not exactly sure what they did other than podcasting and patreon.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I never heard of gamergate until 2016-2018, so Iโ€™m not exactly sure what they did other than podcasting and patreon.
Basically that lol. Livestreams have replaced podcasting for younger people, so maybe get you a V-tuber avatar, breed an extremely parasocial environment via Discord hangouts and broom handouts, etc. Maybe become a Jim Walker?

@Battle of Brainiac
Any tips on how to be a Gamergate grifting leech?
It was kind of your thing

Satellizer

Baby Onion
Basically that lol. Livestreams have replaced podcasting for younger people, so maybe get you a V-tuber avatar, breed an extremely parasocial environment via Discord hangouts and broom handouts, etc. Maybe become a Jim Walker?

@Battle of Brainiac
Any tips on how to be a Gamergate grifting leech?
It was kind of your thing
My internet is dogshit for live-streaming. Iโ€™m lucky to load websites.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Itโ€™s apparently dogwater where I live.
Need to grift your way up out them woods ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Well, since live streaming is out traditional video essays are always an option and would give you more control over op-sec since you'd be able to edit any goofs. Harder to milk the audience since people love the dopamine of a superchat but would still be a profitable side hustle if the content was interesting enough

๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐’‚ถ๐’ƒ‘๐’„€๐’„–๐’„ฆ๐’…‘๐’†‘๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

So there's this gormless oaf whose boorish conduct sears a doleful look on my already haggard features
Hellovan Onion

View attachment 48671
now, i know what types of online personalities will be utilizing this site...

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
now, i know what types of online personalities will be utilizing this site...
Lol I found it through a prank caller I listen to. He connects it to his superchat system so that whenever something is bought it screams some random crazy shit to the person he's calling. Interrupts the calls but can be very funny