How did you discover the Onion Farms?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
For me it was this tweet which I came across during #DropKiwiFarms:

WillIHave2GoToOnionFarmsCries.jpg

I saved it just in case KF was gonna go down permanently. I didn't even know at that point that @Sailfish had a whole history with Null being mean to him.

How did the rest of you discover this forum?

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Through kiwi farms reading, kenegle thread, and the other kiwi alternatives thread too. I was curious to see how stable this forum was . That, and it was the other place to go when kiwi farms was down.
Onion firms has improved a lot over the year or two too.
Same here. I remember hearing about it when Kengle posting on here was the primary source of Chris news in jail.

Empresa

Ladmin
I was from .org null didn't like me using the splinters but fuck him ill do what i want. When .org was shut down I already had an account here so this was the logical next step , think naught or the void made me janny and now we're here. Kinda funny I've asked my board be merged with the others as I don't really keep up with it anymore but it persists like me lol

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Had a few friends with accounts over here, ended up sticking around and shit posting a bit. Ended up sticking around.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Tired of kiwifarms' bullshit, joined here as a refugee, honestly this reminds me of classic EDF design wise, I was a poster there in my mid to late teen years during EDF 2 & 3
It is absolutely dogshit now and only worth going to troll most of the members. There may be one or two people on the site i don't hate.