the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
"Journey with me into the mind of a maniac Doomed to be a killer since I came out the nutsack I'm in a murderous mind state with a heart full of terror I see the devil in the mirror Buck buck, lights out 'Cause when I get my sawed off Niggas get hauled off" - Natural Born Killaz​

This thread will be about Grossly offensive aka pretzel tits aka the man behind the mask aka Ryan Shoemaker. This is to document Grossly offensive and his rise to lolcow status in this sector.
Many of you may not know who he is or how he is related to this sector or even as to why he is relevant at all, I wish to show you all. Imagine if you will, a new gator or a new bibble, one that is so minuscule that he is like a tiny blimp on everyone's radar.
But that is how most lolcows start out, similar to gator and to bibble, Grossly has been a good little boy for his new master Ethan Ralph.
This thread will be broken down into 4 sections, these will be to clearly point out what I want you, the reader to see.
  1. Grossly dox
  2. His relationship to this sector and to Ethan Ralph
  3. His relationship with DJ Axle
  4. Random segments
  5. Conclusion
Do keep in mind, I suspect this thread will be derailed as Ryan Shoemaker aka Grossly will not want the truth to come out. What is the truth you may ask? It is a few things, 1. He is not funny, 2. He lacks any originality, 3. His tits are pretzel shaped.

1. Grossly offensives dox
Grossly offensive aka Ryan Shoemaker and from here on out, I shall just be referencing him as Ryan Shoemaker has obviously been recently doxed. How has he been doxed you might ask? Well, I will let pipey the pipe bomb answer that for you, and he will show you all that you need to know. Do keep in mind, Ryan Shoemaker thought he was clever, he thought he was a master troll, he was looking to and I quote, "create a new sector". Unfortunately for him, the Origami Killa aka Mr.E his worst nightmare was on the case, and with a help of a few e-whores, the final nail in the coffin was placed and Ryan Shoemaker is now buried 6ft underground.

Let's start with the basics of Ryan Shoemakers dox, his place of residence. Ryan had featured his house in quite a few of his videos, but one question persisted, where was the property? Well, let's take a look at the property owned by Ryan's father in law and mother in law.
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Now, unfortunately Ryan Shoemaker forgot, and I quote "close the fucking door" - Cameron Mitchell. Due to this, Pipey the pipe bomb was able to confirm the following.
6.png

This is a photo that Ryan Shoemaker shared in a discord server with his "friends". Unfortunately. those "friends" saved it.
7.png

Now, how exactly was he found? Well, let's take a closer look at those photos.
1694802396257.png

Now, let's enhance even further.
1694802433819.png

Now, see those landmarks? Let's take even a further look there.
1694802608697.png

Notice this shed?
1694802649923.png

This photo is for the address 63 Little Moss Ln Scholar Green, Stoke-on-Trent c, UK. The garage in this photo looks familiar, notice the 3 window panels on top? Those come up more down the track.
1694802708461.png

Now unfortunately, when the view is turned around we face our worst enemy... shrubs. Thankfully for Pipey the pipe bomb, it is possible to find previous years results
1694802745052.png

Now, here we have a larger view of the photo, but wait, what is that tiny structure on the left? Well, let's take a closer look.
1694802773749.png

Wait, why does that shed look familiar? Is that the same shed in the photo Ryan Shoemaker shared in 2020?
1694802819760.png

On the left is the street view of the shack, on the right is the photo taken by Ryan Shoemaker showing the same shack.
1694802899931.png

Now, let's take a closer look at the rest of the photo Ryan Shoemaker has posted, the left is the google street view from 63 Little Moss Ln Scholar Green, Stoke-on-Trent ST7 3BP, UK and on the right is the photo taken by Ryan Shoemaker in 2020.
1694803034621.png

Now, let's set the autism to max level. Let's looking further into the photos.
1694803066102.png

Ryan, please clean your front bricks.
1694803108938.png

Now let's flip the photo
1694803141926.png

And this is Ryan Shoemaker's photo from 2020, Ryan, please clean your stones, I am sure you can afford a pressure washer, I mean you make 5 whole pounds a month on YouTube
1694803174600.png

Now, let's look at all the key landmarks found by Pipey the pipe bomb.
1694803216187.png

This is a front door view from Ryan's house.
1694803247883.png

This is a 2023 streetview.
1694803280738.png

Now that we have established the house thanks to Ryan for sharing, how did Pipey the pipe bomb even manage to figure out who Ryan was? Well, let's get right into it.

Let's take a look at who owns the property.
1694803402302.png

1694803418062.png

1694803433167.png

The name David Jones and Sharon Jones appears, now let's take a look at David Jones and see how he relates to Ryan Shoemaker.
1707839428572.png

1694803474647.png

Now a few things to note, 1. The man David appears to be too old to be larping as a turtle retard online 2. the line "Keeps us busy when we have her". This line indicates that David does not always have her and from time to time indicates that he only looks after the baby when they are brought over.

So, the question is, who does the baby belong to? Well, let's take a look at the lass on the right hand side and delve deeper into her.

Here we have a video from David Jones Facebook of Sharon Jones, the currently unidentified woman, a man on the left and David Jones who is the one who is recording, and what appears to be a third man's voice which is that of Ryan Shoemaker, and you will be given samples later to compare. But first let's take a look at something interesting. At around the 14 second mark, you can hear someone talk, this is the voice of Grossly, but look closer at the man on the left, he has his finger in his mouth and looks to his side when Ryan speaks up.

Here is a clip of Ryan talking.

Now, hearing both videos, you can hear the same voices which match both Ryan and Grossly.
But the question now comes to be, how did Pipey the pipe bomb even manage to figure out Ryan is Grossly? Well let's take a look at the facebook of David further.

This is where we get our first clue of the man behind the voice, Ryan Shoemaker, in the photo we can eliminate the women, and also David who was recording, and the man on the left with hair as he had his fingers in his mouth and was looking at the person who was talking, the only person left is the balding man on the right. Now how did we know this is Ryan? Well let's take a look at more photos of Ryan.
1694803836624.png

After looking at Sharon's Facebook, there are two names, Lauren and Michael also known as Mike, now let's look into Mikes Facebook.
1694803891561.png

Wait, those two faces, they see, to be the same faces as in the first photo, let's see if we can find Ryan's face elsewhere?
1694803921965.png

Why do you hide Ryan?
1694804004229.png

Now, unfortunately, Ryan Shoemaker never posted a picture of himself under the Grossly offensive name...... wait never mind, Ryan was busy hitting up e-whores online who decided to have enough of this sex pest and post his pictures along with his account online. He also but this is unconfirmed as if there is audio of this, it is pretty degenerate, but he had apparently been doing discord voice chats with e-whores jacking off whilst talking to them. His Chinatown server was essentially the same, he would have hours long VCs with his members and e-whores where they all role played and would do sexual activities.

But wait, Ryan has a baby? That looks exactly like the baby in the photo with David? The plot thickens.

Now that we have met Ryan Shoemaker, let's met his wife or soon to be ex-wife Lauren Eve Shoemaker.
1694804159273.png

1694804171674.png

1694804181147.png

1694804188852.png

I won't lie, she does look cute, but Ryan, why do you feel the need to jerk off to e-whores online? You have your wife in the other room, can you not satisfy her?
Now, let's take a look at more of Ryan's and Laurens wedding photos.
1694804216491.png

Here we have proof of her birth name being Lauren Jones, the daughter David and Sharon Jones. Getting certified to teach Yoga.
1694804275324.png

Oh look, Ryan Shoemakers name appears.

Ryan, that is a nice car, but wait, I am sure that appeared somewhere else, now let's take a look.
1694804342118.png

1694804362315.png

1694804537116.png

To be continued....

Attachments

• 1694803455801.png
    1694803455801.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:

Marc Bogart

Baby Onion
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA DOX ME DOOOOOOOOOD LIKE INFIGHTING ISN'T BASED ANYMORE LEMME TAKE A BIG DAB FIRST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA DOX ME DOOOOOOOOOD LIKE INFIGHTING ISN'T BASED ANYMORE LEMME TAKE A BIG DAB FIRST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
(617) 257-2672 (Primary Phone) Wireless New Cingular Wireless PCS LLC - DC First reported July 2021 (973) 670-7331 Wireless Cellco Partnership dba Verizon Wireless - NJ First reported September 2021 (781) 599-7232 (Primary Phone) Landline Verizon New England Inc First reported July 1993 (617) 599-7232 Wireless Cellco Partnership dba Verizon Wireless - MA First reported March 2016 (248) 818-0714 Wireless New Cingular Wireless PCS LLC - IL First reported September 2021 [17:35] https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/marc-bogart_id_G2746755383536923365 https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/patricia-bogart_id_G-2900811660933269643 https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/timothy-bogart_id_G1224260734254950908 FastPeopleSearch.com Marc S Bogart current public records, address, phone, email, more Find Marc Bogart. Fast and Free! Get current address, phone, email and more for Marc Bogart or anyone else 100% free. The fastest people search engine available!

and Free! Get current address, phone, email and more for Patricia Bogart or anyone else 100% free. Fast and Free people search. FastPeopleSearch.com Timothy B Bogart current public records Find Timothy Bogart. Fast and Free! Get current address, phone, email and more for Timothy Bogart or anyone else 100% free. Fast and Free people search. [17:36] Pull up on me you pussy asshole 96 Kernwood drive Lynn MA I swatted ralph for fun and you are next [17:37] Van meer, Jack burton, Dr docdoctorsen Come get me pussy [17:37] Also this is my goat girlfriend, https://www.facebook.com/lauren.e.devito Log in or sign up to view See posts, photos and more on Facebook. [17:37] I bet you wont pull up pussy bitch https://www.facebook.com/marc.bogart/ Log in or sign up to view See posts, photos and more on Facebook.
FastPeopleSearch.com
Marc S Bogart current public records, address, phone, email, more
Find Marc Bogart. Fast and Free! Get current address, phone, email and more for Marc Bogart or anyone else 100% free. The fastest people search engine available!
Marc S Bogart current public records, address, phone, email, more

FastPeopleSearch.com
Patricia Bogart current public records, address, phone, email, mo
Find Patricia Bogart. Fast and Free! Get current address, phone, email and more for Patricia Bogart or anyone else 100% free. Fast and Free people search.
Patricia Bogart current public records, address, phone, email, mo

FastPeopleSearch.com
Timothy B Bogart current public records
Find Timothy Bogart. Fast and Free! Get current address, phone, email and more for Timothy Bogart or anyone else 100% free. Fast and Free people search.

my bad dude. I'll let you know first next time.

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
The great diddlah of Combojah leaving a server once it is made clear and concrete that there would be no minors allowed
1673449439724.png

1673449471970.png

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
Screenshot (402).png

After this, she struck my channel and called them on me AGAIN because I refused to stream with Mr Jesse Dedman (Mr Deadman) about Realstream News. He's an odd dood and all these fags are creeps and hella creepy to us womenz.

Reason: to add pic bc Im retarded
Last edited: