Technology Google Maps Ruined - Antarctic Satellite Images Now Look Like Piles of Scrap Paper

Technical Related Threads

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I saw this video today:

I could already tell that the war has extended to the Arctic and the Antarctic. In the past, I would go drifting on Gmaps to see what remote frozen islands around the poles look like. I tried to do that again recently, only to discover that the satellite images of the Antarctic coast on Gmaps now look something like this:

Gmaps7DifferentSatelliteFragments.jpgGmaps7DifferentSatelliteFragments01.jpg

The more you zoom in on the Antarctic coast, the more the satellite image begins to look like piles of scrap paper, rendering the resulting image almost unreadable:

GmapsNowItsNormal.jpgGmapsNowItsNot.jpg
GmapsNowYouDontSeeIt.jpgGmapsNowYouDooo.jpg
GmapsNowYouDontSeeIt01.jpgGmapsNowYouDooo01.jpg
GmapsNowYouDooo03.jpg

Clearly, someone does not want the general public looking up the Antarctic coast on Gmaps, and has made it as shitty and as annoying as possible to do so.

Satellite images reveal changes at key Russian military bases in the Arctic

Now I know what people are gonna say: that's the Arctic, there are no military bases on the Antarctic, there's just a whole bunch of "advanced science research centers":

People will point to this Treaty and say that the different countries that have bases there have long agreed not to conduct any military activity on Antarctica:

To which I say, "treaty" my ass. As this news item points out, the above treaty is "silent on dual use technology"... like military surveillance technology.

Defence wants to put military tech in Antarctica despite Treaty ban | ABC News

Gee, now why would the satellite images of the Antarctic coast be all fucked up on the eve of WW3?

Military Team Prepares For EXTREME Antarctic Research Expedition

Every red line has been crossed during this recent conflict, and I bet this line has also been crossed already.

So why can't I just look up the coast of Antarctica on Gmaps if whatever is happening there right now is really just "climate research labs with no military purpose"?

No military bases on the Antarctic? Think again!

And look who else is there, I bet they're totally observing the treaty and not doing anything military either:

Those of you who might have browsed Ukraine on Google Maps over the past year, have no doubt encountered redacted satellite images on the Ukraine map such as these:

Gmaps_Weird_Sat_Thing.jpgGmaps_Weird_Sat_Thing01.jpg
Gmaps_Weird_Sat_Thing02.jpgGmaps_Weird_Sat_Thing04.jpg

I wonder if the above piles of scrap paper on the Antarctic coast are just another version of the above.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I figured there would be war over this stretch of land eventually. Hopefully it doesn't fuck up all the archeological stuff they are hiding for their world view narrative. They always find stuff there that breaks their established theories and try to cover it up due to scientific dogma.