Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
glowie got scolded by CptnSnshn
1710928271669.png

his response to this?
1710928323136.png

yeeaaah.... still no self-awareness. hell, i'd be surprised if he has a nugget of self-awareness someday.
I have entire gallery filled with Arkomia, Crimson and other OnionFarms users who are involved with their campaign to Alog null
>OH NO NO NO NO NO, HOW DARE YOU A-LOG NULL! NULL IS A HECKIN' LORD AND SAVIOR OF FREE SPEECH ❄️🍑
good grief with this null cocksucker.
this sock account spree
>not the heckin' sockerino massacre :paytas::paytas:
cry about it, niggerfaggot
catalog every animal control users
glowie furry arc fucking when? :haha:. are you sure you aren't a furry, glowie?
and fail to spam users who hurt their egos.
noice, proceed to make shit up like usual because you can't handle reporting things with truth instead of making up lies to satisfy your planet-sized ego. the only egotistical person here is you, you dumb snownigger.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
blowieopinion.png
Yes. Glowie has been feeding the trolls... how does Glowie take it?
blowieopinion2.png
Oh. Badly. "Everyone has their opinion... mine's just better than everyone else". Glowie admits to being obsessed with CF for a year, as well as revealing his true intentions... protecting the honour of Lady Joshiva from them darn Onioneers... The faggot has been on there for over three years, isn't a poo and ornery, posts dumb shit like that... clearly protective of the broom... whose sock is that?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
blowiemad.png
Glowie might want to take (((their))) own advice there.
blowiestopsmakingsense.png
Eh? Was Glowie channeling their inner Kerouac? This might explain it...
kwifspace13.png
Rando points out the problems with the SS13 thing. Hey, I'm sure that this SS13 thing will run as smoovlee as Commie Farms does. Even with the "skids" attack, which the broom started using... after a meme of him blaming trannies for his shitty coding became a thing.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
glowie got scolded by CptnSnshn
View attachment 50517
his response to this?
View attachment 50518
yeeaaah.... still no self-awareness. hell, i'd be surprised if he has a nugget of self-awareness someday.

>OH NO NO NO NO NO, HOW DARE YOU A-LOG NULL! NULL IS A HECKIN' LORD AND SAVIOR OF FREE SPEECH ❄️🍑
good grief with this null cocksucker.

>not the heckin' sockerino massacre :paytas::paytas:
cry about it, niggerfaggot

glowie furry arc fucking when? :haha:. are you sure you aren't a furry, glowie?

noice, proceed to make shit up like usual because you can't handle reporting things with truth instead of making up lies to satisfy your planet-sized ego. the only egotistical person here is you, you dumb snownigger.
An entire gallery dedicated to me and universe adventure is not the flex he thinks it is. It only reinforces the other guy's point. I'll let him figure out which sock I'm being friendly towards him with in order to gay op him and egg him on. 😏

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 50520
Yes. Glowie has been feeding the trolls... how does Glowie take it?
View attachment 50521
Oh. Badly. "Everyone has their opinion... mine's just better than everyone else". Glowie admits to being obsessed with CF for a year, as well as revealing his true intentions... protecting the honour of Lady Joshiva from them darn Onioneers... The faggot has been on there for over three years, isn't a poo and ornery, posts dumb shit like that... clearly protective of the broom... whose sock is that?
I almost want to suspect a janny sock or at least janny friends for the site putting up with this for so long. Their staff being this retarded wouldn't be a surprise.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 50535
Glowie might want to take (((their))) own advice there.
View attachment 50536
Eh? Was Glowie channeling their inner Kerouac? This might explain it...
View attachment 50537
Rando points out the problems with the SS13 thing. Hey, I'm sure that this SS13 thing will run as smoovlee as Commie Farms does. Even with the "skids" attack, which the broom started using... after a meme of him blaming trannies for his shitty coding became a thing.
Something tells me glowie is obsessed with here for one of two reasons. Either he was socking without us realizing it was him and he got ran off the site by the users here including me for being too retarded even for us. Or he is upset about his thread here that is beyond his control and feels like it's our fault constant made it for pointing out his unhealthy obsession. Bro needs a sit down intervention.

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
Or he is upset about his thread here that is beyond his control and feels like it's our fault constant made it for pointing out his unhealthy obsession. Bro needs a sit down intervention.

I think this is the more correct answer. Glowie sticks out like a sore thumb, I doubt he could sock here without being noticed

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
kwifspace13.png
this part of your reply belongs to the kf general tbh.

I almost want to suspect a janny sock or at least janny friends for the site putting up with this for so long. Their staff being this retarded wouldn't be a surprise.
it's funny how the jannies still put up with glowie's retardation instead of banning him. really counterproductive to let a schizo sped roam around and shit up threads like a pajeet shitting up the streets

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
this part of your reply belongs to the kf general tbh.

it's funny how the jannies still put up with glowie's retardation instead of banning him. really counterproductive to let a schizo sped roam around and shit up threads like a pajeet shitting up the streets
I have a funny video of a street shitter getting killed after street shitting but jannies hate that my content is too spicy for this forum.

Last edited: