Lolcowery & Meltdowns on Social Media Girl 13, downloads tiktok and then she snuffs it...

Making an ass out of yourself on Social media
Subtitle
This is why the Indie is always begging for money

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
"But six months later, at 3.15am on 7 October, Mr Walsh received a
phone call that will haunt him forever.

“Maia is dead,” her mother screamed. His little girl had taken her own life three weeks before her 14th birthday.

The father doted on the daughter he described as an ordinary, cheerful 13-year-old girl who excelled at school and enjoyed playing Minecraft.

“She was a sweet kind chirpy child until TikTok happened,” he said. “My world turned to bits. In hindsight, I look back and wonder if anything going on, I don’t know if she was dragged into a world she didn’t have the maturity to understand.”

Ok. Pic of the Dad and Daughter....
indiepic.png
Are we sure it was tiktok? Not 1. The acne and steroid meds that go with it, 2. Being a teenager, in general, and the hormonal flux that goes with that 3. Having Sped looking Dad who is grifting off his daughters death 4. Being ginger 5. Combo of all of them?

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
"She was a sweet kind chirpy child until TikTok happened"

AKA, "I didn't give any real fucks about her until I found something I could scapegoat for years of neglect."

It's amazing how many kids kill themselves/get killed only for it to be revealed their parents didn't give a shit, like when Ellie Soutter killed herself and was experiencing CTE symptoms and her father was like "dude, bro, I don't understand" and only started researching anything after she CTB'd.

"In hindsight, I look back and wonder if anything going on, I don’t know if she was dragged into a world she didn’t have the maturity to understand.”

Dude even admits it himself. Probably missed tons of red flags because "not now, honey, the game's on" or some shit.

Last edited: