Gahoole multimedia thread

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
gahoole is the former board owner of 8chan /tv/ thus his penchant for kino, when 8chan proper went down everyone scattered. these days gahoole admins tvch.moe when he isn't haunting Zachary Keith Hasbrouck every thought. (which is in dire need of a /trek/ board.)
gahoole is such an affable lad he's remained on good terms with Mark Mann (aka cake jew) and Fredrick Brennan who invited gahoole on his bad at the internet stream (I hope gahoole can make Fred based again!).

stream soon.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Thread restored. For future reference, please check with staff before writing a thread about a user on the site. In this case, Gahoole doesn't mind.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
It's pretty appropiate that naught supported pedophile-defender (and suspected pedophile by the FBI), Gahoole. It must be some weird pedophile network where they all take turns going to bat for each other.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He's used All Together Now by The Farm at the beginning (I've only watched a couple of minutes). Is Gahoole hoping to play (proper) Football with PPP this Xmas?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
gahoole.png

Suction Cup

Baby Onion
Here are Gahoole's videos on Yakuza and his obsession with French singer Priscilla's early music videos

DUP BTFO

And here is a video on the hapa that I can't remember atm.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
@Fat Fuck gets a mention for informing me of this:

Gahool(i)e's promo on ELaine, that was the meat and potatoes of Plodwinson's stream.

Last edited: