Forum Guidelines for Comic Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I want this to be a forum for the Sonichu fan community. I want this to be a diverse multiverse community where people are comfortable being here. Having said this let me lay down a few guidelines

1. Feel free to develop Sonichu in your own way. I am not going to try and enforce CWC's Gobbledygook from that letter. But please respect the artistic freedoms of other posters as well. If you want to develop the Sonichu saga along CWC themes you are welcome to do so. If you want to blaze new trails in the Sonichu genre go for it.

2. No flame-posting, trolling, or mobbing of other posters. If you have a personal issue with someone discuss it in private or out of the forum. If you think someone is giving you a problem contact staff.

3. Keep your stuff SFW. Any posting of or linking to illegal content will get you banned.

4. No impersonating staff or other posters.

5. Feel free to discuss and debate the issues but do so in a civil manner. Do not shitpost.

6. Do not power-level. I guarantee Kiwifarms will be watching this.

7. Keep the focus on the Sonichu genre not CWC related discussion.

8. If you want to start a Non-Sonichu Saga, let one of the staff know so we can set up the appropriate category.

9. If there are duplicate accounts, they will be merged.

11. Above all kick back and have fun.

Last edited:

Zaptotheextreme

Registered
Thanks to everyone that worked super hard on this forum, let's all try to make this an amazing multiverse! I can't wait to start writing now that we have the freedom to do so

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
Do any of you want to be a future guest on my podcast to talk about this new endeavor? I am happy to provide a platform for anyone and let them say most anything as long as it is relevant to this sphere. See my Homesite and Signature for more information, the script for the first episode coming this monday is already finished but I have open slots after that.
Cheers!
https://rdrama.net/post/94874/bb-first-episode-guest-call
unknown.png

https://rdrama.net/post/94528/planning-for-bb
AKLTWR4_d.webp

I know Kenny and Naught are not going to be featured in the first episode so I would appreciate it if they did not get too buttmad about this advertisement and all the shilling I have done in the past year to set this up.  :angel: :feels:

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
Cow poly sold me out and he will sell out everyone, I have proof he tried to set me up with his CP spamming.
Expect it this monday~

barbussy

Registered
>pedophiles openly advertising their podcasts within the forum's first week
well this place is certainly off to a great start

SexFurryFuck

Registered
Stop fighting you two. Sonichu is a story about LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. If we fail to digest the sonichu's soul in our bodies, then how can we create more sonichu comics?

Sigh

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
SexFurryFuck said:
Stop fighting you two. Sonichu is a story about LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. If we fail to digest the sonichu's soul in our bodies, then how can we create more sonichu comics?

Sigh

Fine but only because *you* told me not to, not gonna listen to someone who birth names me and calls me a pedo.
Anything else but a pedo is fine, birthname just means the poster has a smaller dick than me which most men do.

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
Lel buttbadmad Barbussy made mudd butts

[video=youtube]
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask called Unabashed Hermaphrodite.
Was getting caught part of my plan?
Of course!
Now to crash this plane,
With no survivors!
They expect one of us in the wreckage brothers and that shall be me,
Now is not the time for fear, 
That comes later.​

unknown.png

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
https://twitter.com/UndeadHeal
View attachment 1View attachment 2
Also come on, someone pass it on that I am so obviously not a pedophile, I already reported Rachel for CP a second time, people are calling me not glorifying my cowtipping proof of me being a pedophile, you are all of you, retarded.

200.gif

I will just repost both posts info, triple posting is based and important for a numerologist to know when they are lying and what is the truth, so fuck you for auto jannying that into merging you merge worshipper.
Borowitz-I-Am-the-Smartest-Person-in-the-Room.jpg
Surprise, I was Lelouche this whole time.
3b9019abdf47a0ca378643c1676681d2.jpg

[video=dailymotion]
And I am glad you did not ban me but chimped regardless, this would have been the least impressive killing of a site I ever did, look at how I cursed LCF with schizophrenia and infighting. I am glad we decided to laugh about bullshit instead of spoonfeed me more fucking glory into my right hand.​

unknown.png

Why the fuck do you have age restrictions on a site about a mentally 12 year olds sex power fantasy?​

Attachments

• 1657080479816.png
    1657080479816.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 105
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 109

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
[video=youtube]
It has to be some weird fucking dailymotion fuckup thing. Btw now you all know why I actually post things out, I am testing out which features each site has. ​
Autojanny merges posts that are done in under 5 mins without a new post, that is impressive, don't fucking lie about Kengle just because he is color blind and socially retarded please.
Josh is more pathetic, Kengle would let you lolcow him now, can take a joke, and clearly he learns. He ran a site better than fucking cjonker that is for damn sure the little pussy flinched.

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
Lelouch.Lamperouge.full.1731023.jpg

Inb4

[video=youtube]

Now let me bowl and troll on a site about autism-chu in peace dingleberries. Lebowski you're cool but we rivals after this.
You believed I was a pedorast from liars who flash their guns, I cannot fault you but i will cheekily call you retarded.
Cowpoly, Rachel, Kuz, you are all of you pedophiles.
Mike stop edgy trolling as one.
I am the walrus.
None of them were in Vietnam man, there is no connection, Cowpoly is wrong.
You ready to be fucked man?
Dios mio man.
I am going to fuck you up.
View attachment 3
If I see those three, nobody fucks with the Jesus, I will take their own gun from Buffalo Chicken Sandwhich(who literally went to my mom's house with a gun and nearly got arrested over it, white privilege. )and shove it up your ass til it goes click.
634244.png

Attachments

• Lelouch.Lamperouge.full.2362664.png
    Lelouch.Lamperouge.full.2362664.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 117

Buttmad@Bait

Registered
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
1660880772059.png

I gave LCF schizophrenia, can we all stop this before I get more power?​
Seriously I kind of proved that witches, shamans, sorcerers, et. all, should not be called schizophrenic.​
[video=youtube]
[align=center]As soon as you called me a schizo, and a pedophile, I won.​

I am an energy vampire, what the fuck did you expect to happen by shoveling this much raw focus into my hands?​
7Cd3J9o_d.webp

oh-just-one-more-thing.jpg

TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING PEDO PROBLEM ON KIWIFARMS JOSH​

Attachments

• tiredazien.png
    tiredazien.png
    322.7 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.