Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
First Nation Onion.jpg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
That is so fucking gay, bro.
Sucking the dick of the liberal system will not put Passover above your door.
You have ~40 active users.
Calling them faggots/disabled/"indigenous" will not make you immune to cancelation.
It will only reduce your user pool.
Stop this faggot globalist shit. It's cringe.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
That is so fucking gay, bro.
Sucking the dick of the liberal system will not put Passover above your door.
You have ~40 active users.
Calling them faggots/disabled/"indigenous" will not make you immune to cancelation.
It will only reduce your user pool.
Stop this faggot globalist shit. It's cringe.
I want you to focus on content and let the administrators worry about the direction.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
And I want you to stop being so fucking cringe.
>Muh first Nations
You're lining up every available BIPOC LGBTQpedo+ cock for a ripe sucking and it's gayer than the sex tape you want to make with Keffals.
Can we just be a splinter site and you not piggyback your Perez Hilton fantasies off our what, 25 backs?
The point of emailing you my critique was to keep it out of public so as to not potentially amplify my opinion but apparently fuck it, the actual homosexuals of this site probably agree that this shit is cringe and just stay out of the way because you don't hinder the actual use of this site, even when someone is rude.
Also, I actually have tribal claim (per blood quantum) that I have never once exercised since we were raised Mexican, so I'm well within my rights to tell you to fuck off with the pandering.
No one gives a shit about muh first nations when there's la Raza to be proud of instead.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Also, while I appreciate the crumb of cred you've offered me with the broom, holy fucking shit, the emperor has no clothes
Screenshot_2024-01-26-21-02-43-31_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
If you want to be Josh, then revoke my broom and "ban" me. But seriously dude, this is fucking retarded.
I'm a Mexican Muslim and I'm not hugging it out with some kike troon just because you're trying to 4D chess Liz Dong Gone's butt boy, whatever the fuck his name is.
We're not cancelable because literally no one gives a shit. You either purge the people who actually post here and adopt some weird and disgusting bunch of sodomites or actually accept we're what you have and let shit grow organically.
You're too old and lame to be doing any sort of outreach. Again, the point of taking shit off site was to have this conversation in private but dude, fuck off. The three gays and one lesbian who post here are mad chill but I for one whole heartedly reject every single fucking faggot that's retarded enough to fall for this pandering bullshit.
C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Also, while I appreciate the crumb of cred you've offered me with the broom, holy fuck shit, the emperor has no clothes
View attachment 44366
If you want to be Josh, then revoke my broom and "ban" me. But seriously dude, this is fucking retarded.
I'm a Mexican Muslim and I'm not hugging it out with some douche bag troon just because you're trying to 4D chess Liz Dong Gone's butt boy, whatever the fuck his name is.
We're not cancelable because literally no one gives a shit. You either purge the people who actually post here and adopt some weird and disgusting bunch of sodomites or actually accept we're what you have and let shit grow organically.
You're too old and lame to be doing any sort of outreach. Again, the point of taking shit off site was to have this conversation in private but dude, fuck off. The three gays and one lesbian who post here are mad chill but I for one whole heartedly reject every single fucking faggot that's retarded enough to fall for this pandering bullshit.
C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E
Okay, at this point I have revoked your broom. There are people in my family that are gay and I find it deeply offensive you are labeling them as pedos. I work in a sensitive industry when it comes to marginalized people and I have a nut job in Tennessee that is hellbent on portraying this as a white supremacist website (just the kind of thing that will get me fired). I have explained to you privately on why your directlon for Onionfarms will not work for all the right reasons.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Okay, at this point I have revoked your broom. There are people in my family that are gay and I find it deeply offensive you are labeling them as pedos. I work in a sensitive industry when it comes to marginalized people and I have a nut job in Tennessee that is hellbent on portraying this as a white supremacist website (just the kind of thing that will get me fired). I have explained to you privately on why your directlon for Onionfarms will not work for all the right reasons.
Ok, good. I'll happily "work" for Empresa when you inevitably pass site ownership to him but I'm not going to play along with this bullshit cope session you're engaged in just because you can't find a new book keeping job Ashley doesn't know about.
I told you, let's be benevolent and remove her dox.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Ok, good. I'll happily "work" for Empresa when you inevitably pass site ownership to him but I'm not going to play along with this bullshit cope session you're engaged in just because you can't find a new book keeping job Ashley doesn't know about.
I told you, let's be benevolent and remove her dox.
Ashley is just some recluse in Tennessee. Nobody on the forum cares about running down to visit her and if she stopped stirring things up, the thread would simply die out.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Ashley is just some recluse in Tennessee. Nobody on the forum cares about running down to visit her and if she stopped stirring things up, the thread would simply die out.
Bro, she's mentally ill. You know that, everyone knows that. But in your arrogance you literally coped with "but she likes it". Yeah bro, so do heroin addicts, so do cutters. You don't put the weapon in their hand and then get upset when they realize you've been fueling their issues.

All we had to do was remove her dox. I genuinely thought you were better than Josh but you're just another "ends justify the means" weirdo who can't even identify the supposed end.

I've sent you a DM. Let's stop being gay in public, even though apparently Onion Farms will be going full blown Anal Pride this summer, because that's how you'll avoid being cancelled by the progressive left, by shoving a dildo up every users anus

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
Nothing like inclusivity stickers for a site that routinely hurls racial slurs and pedophile allegations

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Nothing like inclusivity stickers for a site that routinely hurls racial slurs and pedophile allegations
Ken's either going to wake the fuck up and realize this was a stupid fucking concept or it's just going to be a Nigerian anal dating app.
Just be a place that people can Kiwi post without having Josh's sycophants sweeping up things that go against his official grifter narrative.
Instead of cucking the absolute shit out a Literally Who forum, just get a new job. Literally just apply somewhere else, don't be a fucking moron and post it on Normie book, and bam, no more need for nigger faggot history month, brought to you by Onion Farms and Brawndo™.
Onion Farms, it's got electrolytes, which it got from slurping down nigger semen, apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.