• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Ey bitch

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
You know what, I'd really like to do that,
But I don't have any fucking money
Like I don't have any fucking money

Ey bitch, do you really really really wanna go hard?
Go in the crib, steal your stepfather's credit card
And take the car do circles in the parking lot
Scream at the top of our lungs like
La la la la la la la la la la la la
We have to
La la la la la la la la la la

Hey bitch, I see you workin at the mall
At Forever 21 selling tanks and shawls
You wanna quit your job
You need a place to go
Girl run your own show, but don't be on some hoe shit
Bounce with something cute on
I kiss into a fog zone
I be really off
In searching for some water doeeee
What it do, let it go
And go hard
Lemme see you do it, go hard, like real hard

We on the
We on the
Do it like, do it like, do it like
Let me see you go hard, go hard, go hard

Girl you need that new
Bottles on chill, I got gold chain flu
Little lady on my side
Show me how you ride out
Be a good one and I'll take you to my hideout
Pretty little bitch, dripping like some water though
I be on that strong and coming for that low, low
What I did, let her go
She's back now
She went real hard til she threw her back out

We on the
We on the

Silly girl, take your jacket off
Get off the floor
Go hard, go hard
Go hard, go hard
Go hard

We on the
We on the

Do it like, do it like, do it like,
Go hard, go hard, go hard
Do it, do it, do it
Do it like, do it like,
Let me see you go hard, go hard, hard, hard
Go hard
Go hard
Go hard

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
1665deee70a5e67a.png

Cangry Canary

Fan of Chris(t) 4th Espada
Baby Onion
1d6ed4545e3291af24076518f1da3aee.jpg

This is now a thread about how retarded Italians are and how they continually fumble attempts to recreate Rome and need a Literal Autistic Goddess on their side to repellent Jews from the Daddy land.

images (2).jpeg

Look at this, it's pathetic, you can't even call it a tank. You designed it to fight Mountain Jews but you forget how strong the wind and thunder is, you need a retard to catch a retard after all. This is known to all.

unnamed (1).jpg

And what even is this? As if a tank could only rely on one side of it for balance. What an obvious farce Mariposa Military Base, you betray the Goose from laying the Golden Julaaay by calling it out and falling for my counter rouse.

682Aizen_profile2.png

When I told you I was an Autistic Aizen you should have known, I refused to use his face before this as I always felt I never lived up to that level of confidence. I was terrified so many times but I kept clawing back. I knew if I kept moving forward I would get to the truth. I did not plan a single bit of this, I'm a scientist, not some illusionist.

Perfection is the sum total of creation, anyone who thinks that is anything other than the Holy Spirit is insane. I've said most of this before but I feel the summary of my views will help. I use media to convey my meaning. Those with more skill than I say EXACTLY what I want to say. But until I can see it with my own eyes, I don't care to hear about false peace.

Cycle of Pains have hurt me my entire life. There's a reason an old silly idiot gave me the rinnegan on a stupid ass rp site. The very first time I actually did forum rp.

So many have hurt me based off lies, so I'd rather the whole world see the truth of my past than to meet anyone with horrid conceptions of me. I refuse to be prejudged more than I have in my life.

It will only continue my own cycle of hatred. I don't care how many eyes are on me in the future, I will act according to the Law and the actual messages of the bible. God works through man all the time, the Holy Spirit is in all of us.

That is the meaning of this all.

But to go back to Naruto, if I'm to be one of the three Sages, I'd pick Jiraya every time.

__jiraiya_naruto_and_1_more_drawn_by_yway1101__2a56e2c518b75d77e4f0d509d115937d.jpg

If I were to have a piece of the tri-force we all know it would be courage, not wisdom or power. I'm a cowardly lion but the wizard gave me 'da noirve' and now I can't just stop protecting the Disenfranchised.

hqdefault.jpg

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
But honestly so far the person I identify with most is this Chad;

So no duh I'd do this shit lol.

tumblr_6db5a1e455924eb513c880dcc22acdaa_f4eff3a8_500.jpg

Katakuri: Someday... will you... come back here... to defeat Big Mom...?
Luffy: Of course, I'm the man whose going to become King of Pirates!!
Katakuri: You're looking quite far into the future.

"When it comes to protecting his family, Katakuri is willing to protect to them at no cost. He intervened multiple times to protect his mother, Big Mom, and was willing to protect his siblings from Luffy who tried to attack them. However, if his family members are interfering with his fight like, Charlotte Flampe, he is willing to use conqueror's haki to knock her and everyone else out who stands as an interference.

Katakuri consciously tries to maintain his noble appearance as a person who is not glutinous and lazy. His attempt at keeping up his appearance is good to the point where nobody ever sees him acting without manners. However, when Luffy and his chefs saw Katakuri on the floor eating doughnuts with no manners, Katakuri took it upon himself to murder the chefs out of wrath and was more willing to kill Luffy so that he does not expose what he saw to anyone. Even though, he maintains a noble appearance, he is secretly glutinous like his mother and has no manners."

I fit into this exact psychological profile and background but everyone knew this before I was dragged here. The whole thing was sus from the start to me you know.

Killer Queen has already hit the post button.

ETbEQgNWsAgK7nA.jpg

Weens beware, those who mess with me are in for a scare. Hallo-weens-ville has begun.

And frankly Kiwifarms does more social justice than "SJWs" so fuck the neolibs, let's get this grand ole party started bitches.

Bitches don't know about Soul Eater do they buddy, it was dope af hanging out at the race track. You know when and where you dink. The weirdo who introduced me to that series, made me rip a god damn zong the first time I smoked weed. Threw up everywhere ngl.

Faggots from Spooner are horrible at cover ups, what can I say? Oh I know, keep your lies straight, I have excellent hearing, I just fake that I don't until I'm done processing the entire information conveyed. Who didn't know I studied WW2 code in my free time? Post below.

Last edited:

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
Nobody best try blackmailing me or my frens.

Replace the word kill with dox below:

0c01490e5c4415c8bc3cfc11d7c67e5a.jpg

I-make-my-own-luck.png

Scotch-Irish and Actual Aryan, sorry but I'm not a mutt sillies. I'm as white as they come, I just have bleach blonde hair.

Without money in my own name, I am literally untouchable in protecting those on a place set up by others. That's why I said I'd never tie it to myself directly. I can't have someone kidnap the workers and try to extort me.

Last edited:

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
If you can change history with logic, you reshape the future. That's the truest truth that I personally know, and now all my "followers" do for free. So I cannot be a scam artist, only a grifter.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
A "God" is someone who knows the truth of their history and of society. Anyone can be a God, and it's time they realize it so they don't place power into false idols. True idols(mentors, those you have faith in) are fine to "worship" but not above God.

Never claim to be Jesus, even if you are.

Don't ever let the music die, just let my people free.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
Once it becomes financially feasible if it ever does, of course 10% will go to each of the three kings/queens of the Gossip Towers.

Not 20%...