Ethics in treatments of cows

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Now, this is pure speculation on my part yet it seems @Sailfish has a pretty nifty idea.
Kiwi Farms was built on cows from lolcalf to full-blown bovine yet there's a distinct lack of care and an air of feigned dismissiveness when it comes to dealing with a majority of cows on KF and as any farmer will tell you it's wise to tend to your flock lest they rise up against your leave for more suitable pastures. I also like the idea there's somewhere for halalcows and trollcows alike to talk about their bans or threads since the users like to make shit up in lieu of creativity or an ability witty banter.
normalfagshavenohumanrights.png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Now, this is pure speculation on my part yet it seems @Sailfish has a pretty nifty idea.
Kiwi Farms was built on cows from lolcalf to full-blown bovine yet there's a distinct lack of care and an air of feigned dismissiveness when it comes to dealing with a majority of cows on KF and as any farmer will tell you it's wise to tend to your flock lest they rise up against your leave for more suitable pastures. I also like the idea there's somewhere for halalcows and trollcows alike to talk about their bans or threads since the users like to make shit up in lieu of creativity or an ability witty banter.
View attachment 11446
When it comes to cows, we are observing wildlife in their natural state undisturbed to see their interactions and their own little worlds they create. Now if they want to come to Onionfarms and share their own little world with us, then so much the better.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
When it comes to cows, we are observing wildlife in their natural state undisturbed to see their interactions and their own little worlds they create. Now if they want to come to Onionfarms and share their own little world with us, then so much the better.
The non interference policy has always been difficult for me to uphold, I enjoy engaging with lolcows and halalcows.