Lolcow Ethan Ralph and his orbiters

Empresa

Ladmin
such high quality
1669698071859.png

Haru_Okumura

Registered
1670018488510.png

THIS MOTHERFUCKER PIGGY RUNNING AWAY WITH A TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS, HE KNOWS HE HAS TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT SO HES HIDING IN CUBA.
Remember when I exposed Julian for giving Ralph $426 in cryptocurrency as incentive for Piggie to stream there? Seethe Piggie. I live rent free in your head. You can tell from his face hes thinking about me and its driving him insane.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Gunt still at the Ralphamensch bit
gunt.png
Effluentes throws like a girl. Facts.
gunt2.png
Stomped by whoooooooom? Not you or Nick. And NRN is over.

Haru_Okumura

Registered
Seethe piggie, I have been tasked by Mr. Vickers to record all the donations you get on your stream. So I hope these numbers which I get from your streams of donations that show up on stream are correct because if your faking tips well, Vickers is going to have the court calculate child support based off them.
1670129621367.png

$7401.55 since November 27. Looks like Mr. Vickers is going to have a nice Christmas because all that money belongs to him.
Oink for me piggie, I like rent free in your head. Your such a fat poor fuck if you were actually successful you would have easily made $10,000 in the last week and not just $7401.55 which comes to a pathetic amount of approximately $126.52 per hour.
Seethe you fat drunk addict. Remember HaruAlways.Win your never be able to escape my watchful eye and just know I am reporting your every move back to Matthew Vickers. The successful business owner who probably makes far more than a paltry $126.52 per hour
1670129673276.png

Correction his last stream was 11:19:19 making his hourly income an even more pathetic $106.11 approx.
Imagine how much more a real business owner like Matthew Vickers is making than you piggie. SEETHE

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
After trying and failing to "own the meme" in regards to his and his wife's degeneracy on Locals, Nick Rekieta, enemy of lolcow Ethan Ralph, has been exposed as a cuckold who attends swingers retreats.
FjG4u-MXoAAc9YN.jpg

RALPHAMALE W! HE'S SMOKING OUT ALL THE RATS! WHO WILL BE NEXT TO FACE RALPH'S WRATH?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
THE WS FOR LOLCOW ETHAN RALPH KEEP ROLLING ON IN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. METOKUR IS LITERALLY DYING (again)

AT THIS RATE TRANNYMURA WILL GET SEPSIS AND DIE FROM THAT AXE WOUND BETWEEN HIS LEGS

Last edited:

Haru_Okumura

Registered
3 hours in what a machine .
View attachment 26157
See this is the sort of disingenuous false information you and your gay op trannycord friends pull all day.
Screenshot_20221205-105922~2.png

He made $903.00 you gunt guarding weirdo. All you do all day is wait for me to post in chat so you can cap it
I know your working with Piggie against me and Mr. Vickers as piggie is very well aware I am keeping an accurate spreadsheet of the tips he gets through power chat as reported by him to be presented in court. If piggies income differs from what he claimed he's going to jail and going to lose everything to the Vickers.
Seethe @Empresa tell your hooved master I'm on to your gay op.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Ralph will never fuck you because you'll never be a real woman, Trannymura! YOU WILL DIE ALONE AND UN-GUNTED!
1657863960928.png
1657864020567.png
IMG_5193.gif

i didn't make these btw

Last edited: