• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

2spoopy Dyatlov Pass incident

The Dyatlov Pass incident was an event in which nine Russian hikers died in the northern Ural Mountains in 1959.

"Numerous theories have been put forward to account for the unexplained deaths, including animal attacks, hypothermia, avalanche, katabatic winds, infrasound-induced panic, military involvement, or some combination of these."

But can we rule out aliens or the paranormal?

Or was it just an unusual type of avalanche ?

"While the majority of the group appeared to have died of hypothermia, at least four had sustained horrific—and inexplicable—injuries, including a fractured skull, broken ribs and a gaping gash to the head. One woman, 20-year-old Lyudmila Dubinina, was missing both her eyeballs and her tongue."

These kind of injuries are probably unusual for avalanche victims. So, what's the final truth?

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
I have an autistic theory that explains this:
Anatoly Dyatlov (deputy chief engineer at Chernobyl) was Igor Dyatlov's secret brother, and caused the Chernobyl disaster in a botched attempt to travel back in time to rescue his beloved brother, which actually caused the deaths. This explains the radiation and skin blistering reported at the incident in 1959, but creates a paradox that may need more autism to solve.

{o}P

Registered
I have an autistic theory that explains this:
Anatoly Dyatlov (deputy chief engineer at Chernobyl) was Igor Dyatlov's secret brother, and caused the Chernobyl disaster in a botched attempt to travel back in time to rescue his beloved brother, which actually caused the deaths. This explains the radiation and skin blistering reported at the incident in 1959, but creates a paradox that may need more autism to solve.
What game are you playing?

Cangry Canary

Fan of Chris(t) 4th Espada
Baby Onion
Pretty sure it was cause they pissed Chris off and he had a temper tantrum at the mountain top, burrying the secrets of the wendigos that Russia was making but not stopping the spread of Skin walkers into Mexico.

cybertron

Remarkable Onion
Video : "Wait, FROZEN Solved the Dyatlov Pass Mystery?"
I remember enjoying the first Frozen movie a lot. But this never crossed my mind: