Americas Donald Trump Claims He Would Win California in 2024 if Jesus Christ and God Were to Oversee the Ballots

Americas

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
At a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on December 2, Donald Trump claims he would win California in 2024 if Jesus Christ and God were to oversee the ballots as part of his 2024 campaign for the Republican Presidential nomination.

Some of his quotes from that rally

“I actually believe that if they didn’t have rigged elections out there, if they didn’t have all the paper bal– you know, they send out like 36 million ballots and nobody knows where the hell they’re going to or coming from. I think a few people know where they’re going to and a few people know where they’re coming from,”

“But I think if you had a real election and Jesus came down and God came down and said, I’m going to be the scorekeeper here, I think we would win there,”

“I think would win in Illinois, and I think it would win in New York, which is all places that, in theory ... I think you can win New York. I think you can win New Jersey. I think we can win Virginia. People that, states that in theory, would be with us.”

Trump then attacked Joe Biden labeling him as “crooked” before giving his thoughts on the 2020 election. Trump went on to state that the 2020 presidential elections were rigged by the radical left Democrats.

Trump also went on the offensive against Obamacare and hinted at terminating it if here were reelected to the Presidency and accused his opponents of waging an “all out war on American democracy”.

Source: https://radaronline.com/p/donald-trump-win-california-2024-jesus-god-oversee-ballots/

Goodspot

Still workin' on it
Baby Onion
At a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on December 2, Donald Trump claims he would win California in 2024 if Jesus Christ and God were to oversee the ballots as part of his 2024 campaign for the Republican Presidential nomination.

Some of his quotes from that rally

“I actually believe that if they didn’t have rigged elections out there, if they didn’t have all the paper bal– you know, they send out like 36 million ballots and nobody knows where the hell they’re going to or coming from. I think a few people know where they’re going to and a few people know where they’re coming from,”

“But I think if you had a real election and Jesus came down and God came down and said, I’m going to be the scorekeeper here, I think we would win there,”

“I think would win in Illinois, and I think it would win in New York, which is all places that, in theory ... I think you can win New York. I think you can win New Jersey. I think we can win Virginia. People that, states that in theory, would be with us.”

Trump then attacked Joe Biden labeling him as “crooked” before giving his thoughts on the 2020 election. Trump went on to state that the 2020 presidential elections were rigged by the radical left Democrats.

Trump also went on the offensive against Obamacare and hinted at terminating it if here were reelected to the Presidency and accused his opponents of waging an “all out war on American democracy”.

Source: https://radaronline.com/p/donald-trump-win-california-2024-jesus-god-oversee-ballots/
Wow, the man becomes more unhinged by the day. Sad!

cornflakes42

Registered
Well, at least he hasn’t come out of the closet unlike Null
He made a rhetorical appeal to religious conservatives and otherwise he just stated obvious facts.

That the extreme left get triggered by religious appeals or discussion of obvious facts means that they are the problem, not moderates, right-wingers or the religious. And no compromise or concessions should be given to them, at all, because they want to make themselves enemies of the country. Trump has been too soft on them.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He made a rhetorical appeal to religious conservatives and otherwise he just stated obvious facts.

That the extreme left get triggered by religious appeals or discussion of obvious facts means that they are the problem, not moderates, right-wingers or the religious. And no compromise or concessions should be given to them, at all, because they want to make themselves enemies of the country. Trump has been too soft on them.
Trump is a faggot and so are you, suck his tiny mushroom dick and kill yourself nigger he'll never be president again because he's a liar. Biden beat him fair there was no election fraud only his attempting and failing insurrection on January 6th. Trump is on the Epstein flight list and molested his daughter. :trollface: :haha::realamerican: