• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Technology Degenerates Using AI - Losers Filling Their Void With AI Generated Sex

Technical Related Threads

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
People get way too worked up over the sexual fantasy of "losers".. If they are so bad then why would you rather have them trying to interact with society more.... sexually? Some things are better out in the open like nazis, communists and actual pedos/sex pests. Other things now so much. AI is the best case here. They don't even need other degenerates to make stuff for them. Self contained!

Advancing AI is also a potential option for future specific content and media, likely even complex interactive media eventually. (games etc)

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
All i know is Ai art either looks really good or shit. Ai chatbots suck and with what your average consumer has access to makes me wonder why people are worried when only idiots are falling for it.
Advancing AI is also a potential option for future specific content and media, likely even complex interactive media eventually. (games etc)
Ai in gaming is handled differently most games try to have a Ai that is geared towards what the game is trying to do and being fun to fight and ultimatley be predictable.

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
All i know is Ai art either looks really good or shit. Ai chatbots suck and with what your average consumer has access to makes me wonder why people are worried when only idiots are falling for it.

Ai in gaming is handled differently most games try to have a Ai that is geared towards what the game is trying to do and being fun to fight and ultimatley be predictable.

True. But I was talking more on the dynamic/on the fly and in the field content creation side of things. Recent modern AI tech would fit perfectly into gaming. Ushering in a whole new class and level of possibilities. And as the tech advances, potentially even opening up full creation. I mean imagine a future RPG maker like system paired with a few different types of powerful AI systems. (and that would be just a start) The potential is there.. Just need to keep media and industry from taking exclusive control over its use.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
You also have to take into account that ai is a resource hog on machines Kojima Productions had a limit 25,000 ft its ai can go before making the game unplayable. Despite that it was pretty cool seeing them react to the enviroment and being a take on MGS5's ai. I hope they add in more Metal Gear shit for the sequel.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
I stumbled across the characterAI reddit and 90% of it is people bitching that the mods and site admins erp with the bots while intentionally adding a kill switch for any sort of nsfw chat, be it sexual or violent in nature.

There was also an entire thread bitching about being asked for consent over and over again by the bots where before they could get pretend raped or whatever.

The current reddit discourse is a goldmine of people outing themselves and their weird fetishes.

SSj_Ness

Remarkable Onion
I stumbled across the characterAI reddit and 90% of it is people bitching that the mods and site admins erp with the bots while intentionally adding a kill switch for any sort of nsfw chat, be it sexual or violent in nature.
I mean, that does sound pretty hypocritical to be fair, but it's their company I guess. I assume they only block that shit so their site seems family friendly?