Debate User PixelateThat on whether Pokimane is the best twitch thot or not.

PixelateThat

PixelateThat
Registered
I’m only here because some fraud posted about me on this site and SEXUALLY HARASSED me for loving Pokimane (@ShitbombAnon) 🤡! The idiots on KiwiFarms tried to harass me for it, but loser virgins could never offend me. What do you people think of Queen Pokimane?
804A4608-65C8-4A6F-A4ED-EAB6EE092FF1.jpeg502CBE4F-6B1E-43F3-A850-194EB48BA45C.jpegD0E87B53-9133-42B7-A2DB-798D5740FE89.png

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
I’m only here because some fraud posted about me on this site and SEXUALLY HARASSED me for loving Pokimane (@ShitbombAnon) 🤡! The idiots on KiwiFarms tried to harass me for it, but loser virgins could never offend me. What do you people think of Queen Pokimane?
"Sexually harassed"? When the fuck have you been sexually harassed when you have admitted to being a zoophile, abusing animals, and stalking a streamer? Oh and as for the virgin loser part, how about you explain this, cucky ass bitch boy?
screenshot 4.png

Last edited:

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
and as for what this site thinks about Pokimane, or should I say Phonymane, you might want to see what Brittany Venti has to say about that shit.

PixelateThat

PixelateThat
Registered
"Sexually harassed"? When the fuck have you been sexually harassed when you have admitted to being a zoophile, abusing animals, and stalking a streamer? Oh and as for the virgin loser part, how about you explain this, cucky ass bitch boy?
View attachment 27753
You believe anything you hear as long as you like it, huh. I’m not 19 and I don’t live in my mom’s basement. That guy (I’m pretty sure I know his identity) is not my friend. I don’t message any of my friends on Discord or Twitter. Like 3 of my friends have me added on discord and none of them interact with your side of YouTube. Nice job getting false information from someone posing as my friend 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I own you, FRAUD 🤡🖕

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
You believe anything you hear as long as you like it, huh. I’m not 19 and I don’t live in my mom’s basement. That guy (I’m pretty sure I know his identity) is not my friend. I don’t message any of my friends on Discord or Twitter. Like 3 of my friends have me added on discord and none of them interact with your side of YouTube. Nice job getting false information from someone posing as my friend 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I own you, FRAUD 🤡🖕
You really are that stupid aren't you? Well have it your way, FRAUD!

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
Oh and because of your experience with girls in the past, you're not likely to get Pokimane, you cucky ass bitch boy 🤡 🤡 🤡! Also, try follow your own advice and use proper punctuation, hypocrite.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
@PixelateThat Okay, real talk here bud. Tell me in all sincerity, what makes you so devoted to this woman, other than her flirtatious nature? Imagine if a guy did or said the things she does, would you find it pointless? That's how you know its all your inner horny teen boy thinking.

Imho, she is a very mediocre 'entertainer' who lucked into becoming world famous and wealthy. She comes off as arrogant and entitled to me, and I think she should be knocked down a peg.

That being said, I don't hate her or her fans. I don't wish anything truly bad on her. I just find the whole fandom baffling.

Cowboy

Registered
the fact someone would simp hard for pokimane of all girls blows my mind atleast someone like neekolul also has big boobs pokimane has an ok ass in yoga pants thats it shes overated AF pokisimps need intervention

Cowboy

Registered
and as for what this site thinks about Pokimane, or should I say Phonymane, you might want to see what Brittany Venti has to say about that shit.
View attachment 27756
View attachment 27759
brittney is way hotter than pokimane her old haircut was better a funny fact about like 3 or 4 years ago i was a pokimane viewer and this video made me seeth with rage i think brittney is way more a smash than pokimane now but poki and brit now have garbage new haircuts

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
brittney is way hotter than pokimane her old haircut was better a funny fact about like 3 or 4 years ago i was a pokimane viewer and this video made me seeth with rage i think brittney is way more a smash than pokimane now but poki and brit now have garbage new haircuts
It would be best if you stop your simping. I only quoted Brittany Venti because she's vocally against Twitch thots and simps in general.

PixelateThat

PixelateThat
Registered
"jealous"? It's ironically the truth. Phonymane is a piece of shit who sexually exploits lonely men and should never be trusted.
Just existing is “sexually exploiting” loser ass men?? Are you high?? I want some examples of how she exploits loser lonely men like you. Don’t say “she tries to be cute” or say some dumb ass shit like “she thanks people for donations and subs.” I’ll be waiting