Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Ooh ooh ooh
gwimbly-grimbly.gif

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Sha sha Sha! Dark Ninja the Feeble! Last we met I beheaded you swiftly, yet your sprit remains wandering this Earth unwilling to let your family live in peace knowing you were gone from this mortal realm. Any last words before I behead you once more? This task was given to me personally by the Emporor and I suspect you won't be coming back this time. This blade has been blessed by the his majesty's personal onmyoji who embed this blade of mine with demon-eliminating properties.
View attachment 54647

Johnny Sitar

Baby Onion
Putting this image in thread since Ninja doesn't have the ability to fight cartoonish nonsense without me co-signing and handling what should be his light weight. Ain't switching up on what I've said, just bruh, I can't and won't cheerlead. Just bantz beyond "No U". Either way, the toad looking retard with the pipsqueak locker shove voice has absolutely dominated you

OIG2.J.jpeg

Fight back, faggot.