Dana Marie Cain

Fama

Registered
I don't know if this belongs in Tami's thread or this one, but supposedly Tami is taking Dana to court for stalking/cyberstalking. (idk if this website allows "doxxing", so I just blacked out the addresses and shit. All of this was put out on her channel)
document1_page1.png document1-page2.png document1_page3.png
document2_page1.pngdocument2_page2.pngdocument2_page3.png
video i got it from
Also, this report to the cyber police is worth a read lol. ya dun goofed
IC3report.png

Empresa

Ladmin
Yeah she's put up three videos so far today. I can't see for sure what's in her mug, but I'm betting she's been day drinking...and as I'm writing this she's live and drinking:
Seems like she's worried about legal happenings.
be sure to clip or at snap some caps because she constantly privates videos

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I don't know if this belongs in Tami's thread or this one, but supposedly Tami is taking Dana to court for stalking/cyberstalking. (idk if this website allows "doxxing", so I just blacked out the addresses and shit. All of this was put out on her channel)
Also, this report to the cyber police is worth a read lol. ya dun goofed
View attachment 17016
Doxing is ok and Tami is unhinged I caught her lying about knowing kf mods,
:^)

Fama

Registered
ask and you shall receive:

It wasn't that interesting, summary:
-She talks about legal stuff happening with Stephanie and Tami.
-She "took a day off work" for her twisted ankle.
-Apparently she needs to drink to be able to sleep & alcohol doesn't negatively effect her because she's not human.

Fama

Registered
I was organizing my archives this morning, and I found this huge file. I don’t even remember recording this, but apparently, I had hit record and completely forgot about it. I got the video of her flashing everyone from a couple of weeks ago.

I feel the need to apologize for this. I’m so sorry, don’t look.

I’m a mythology whore, so forgive me for the comparison, but she reminds me of a Harpy.
Harpy.png

Also a clip from yesterday. She fights with a fake KingCobraJFS, pulls out an “expensive” water floss/waterpik, and threatens to shove it into YOUR “peehole” and “up your ass” because she’s a dominatrix.

naught

Registered
Dana "I'm coming for you Joshua Conner Moon" Marie.
all of her orbiters are in chat:

naught

Registered
Dana "I'm coming for you Joshua Conner Moon" Marie.
all of her orbiters are in chat:
Dana gave us some massive memetic material, she went full terf and ranted for quite a bit on how trannies will never be women. it was pretty based all things considered.

naught

Registered
Dana gave us some massive memetic material, she went full terf and ranted for quite a bit on how trannies will never be women. it was pretty based all things considered.
worried this would get taken down so i recorded from my tablet.

naught

Registered
dana is live and crying asking "why" aloud threatening to take wrenches from people who hang out on Tamis stream:

naught

Registered
Dana's "last" video we've all been played, taken on a ruse cruise apparently and fell to Dana's 5d chess:

Fama

Registered
She's getting drunk on TikTok now, grabbed these before she deleted them this morning. She was suspended from live streaming and is now threatening to take down TikTok lol