An Onion Among Onions

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion
CIA asset into kids... quelle serprize
He didnt apologized, it was his office

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Wow so null is calling himself the dalai lama now? The ego on that guy is fucking unbelievable!

Oh wait you're talking about the real guy. Yea that shits creepy.

I'm just happy for once it's not us Catholics getting beaten up again.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I still have major beef, but I won't discuss my power level too much.

However, I will say some of the nastiest and most perverted peeps I've ever met were small-town Christians. Baptists, particularly.🤢
I actually went into the (everybody queue up the jokes) Mormon church for a few years because they really are just happy, good, family loving people.

Problem is I like alcohol and strange pussy too much for that to work out lol.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I actually went into the (everybody queue up the jokes) Mormon church for a few years because they really are just happy, good, family loving people.

Problem is I like alcohol and strange pussy too much for that to work out lol.
Ah Mormons, they're just as fucked, but the ones I knew were normal people. So, the most I'll give them is some gentle ribbing about their prophet being the town drunk. And the special underwear.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Ah Mormons, they're just as fucked, but the ones I knew were normal people. So, the most I'll give them is some gentle ribbing about their prophet being the town drunk. And the special underwear.
I actually bagged one and just between you me and the entire internet: fucking FREAKY in the sack, dude.

They do everything. But then they have that weird, post nut guilt and shame afterwards.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
>Catholic
Imagine calling some Italian pedophile "father" 😏
Ooo please diddler daddy, only you can forgive muh sins.
Cringe.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
>Catholic
Imagine calling some Italian pedophile "father" 😏
Ooo please diddler daddy, only you can forgive muh sins.
Cringe.

This nigger posting Catholic priest abuse like we weren't just talking about it lol.

You purport to be a Muslim, correct? How do you reconcile what the fact that US soldiers were told to ignore the screams of little boys being raped by the Afghan allies?

How do you reconcile the Bacha bazi (child sex slaves) in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Turkestan?

Now do you want to keep dunking on about 3,000 priests in the last 60 years, or do you want to take care of your own house first?