CWC's Trial Starts Today

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Okay Im gonna pull four this time and just try to divine if it's a good end or bad end for today.

I'll post the cards and what I got from them, the order I pull and then the order I feel they should be decyphered in. Then I'll post my own explanation below.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
4 of cups
Ace of Swords
Ace of Penticles
The Tower

This is a past reading imo and my gut leans that today Chris will be rewarded for not being violent, perhaps he never truly molested Barb and is just in a Baker Act until they figured shit out. The order pulled is the order read this time. I will post the official meaning in a second.

This is the first time in this deck I pulled three face cards.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
4 of cups came out upside down so it means his reflection and depression are going to be reversed.

Ace of Swords is one of my favorites, the art and the card's indicator. A lot of hard work of the mind is about to pay off, this applies to anyone reading this.

Ace of Pentacles, prosperity and solidity. The Crow on this one looks very chuffed and this would be normally where I stop BUT

The tower got us here, the first three are all rewarding the Tower's progress.

3s and 4s keep popping up in this reading which means the marriage of both brings about twelve. The whole reading indicates hard work being paid off, and a lot of us have worked mentally on stuff. Perhaps the polarity of the situation is about to be reversed and Barb will be indicted on incest charges for taking advantage of her clearly mentally gone son.

Frankly I'd love if this was the people simply trying to defend a wicked woman from a fool. It would be fitting and reflecting of events prior.

Anywho that was fun, but if nothing good comes of it just remember to keep working hard on your own goals and this reading will simply reflect the time you punch through your barriers. I felt gateways fit this reading so I threw it in for anyone who likes trippy music videos or reading into lyrics.

An extremely optimistic viewing of this is that Christine will admit they are not God and get some actual help and get rehabilitated into at least accepting their own truth and not acting so crazy for the whole world to see. Course who knows, this reading may only apply to me. That's the beauty of Tarot, it affects all those that buy into the reading. Naturally anyone reading after today really cannot apply it to themselves. It's more of a divine timing thing I think for reading. Kinda like reading a good book that impacts your life heavily, it's all about timing and content of what you're digesting. Like food, information is the same. What you take in will be what you put out, no matter what you tell yourself.

It's all ultimately the study of the mind, aka Psychology. A simple science overcomplicated by men.

Tl;dr: Positivity, friendship and triumph are the three main feelings from this reading. It applies to those that read this but also Christine herself whom I will try to respect the gender on if it turns out she is not a rapist. I just refuse to respect rapists is all.

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Did I do this incorrectly or what?

November Court Date.jpg

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
That's insane, idk how that stuff looks cause I'd just walk to the courthouse. Probably is under their legal name though hunny.

Occam's razor.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I was right then.

Well then, my next wonder is if the worst 'trolls' will be looked into for influencing a nigh defenseless weirdo. Could end up seeing charges on the idea guys if the demands were harmful.

I forget exact examples right now but essentially cults harming delusional people is why that stuff gets shut down.

It's why I always mention that you shouldn't harm others in case any delusional person comes across anything and thinks that harming another is how to get ahead in life.

Last edited:

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
You know it's current year when we get a more believable prediction of what will happen to Chris from a tarot reading than from a bunch of KF CWC subforum spergs or Reddit weens.

Not to get TOO much into navel-gazing in this thread, but Chris and Barb may have gravitated toward each other because aside from living in the same house and being codependent, they are also victims of their own hubris, they both have been shunned from various groups (Barb from most of her family, Chris from THe GAMe PLACe/several cons/several online and offline communities), and they both exhibit obvious traits of narcissism. It remains to be seen how the court will handle the current situation between the two, depending on how today's discussion about the psychological evaluation goes, but certain past events have led up to this moment with Chris, and the fault rests equally with Chris's terrible decision-making and the endless stream of weens, trolls, white knights, enablers, and so forth - especially everyone who showed up from Idea Guys onward.

Perhaps the polarity of the situation is about to be reversed and Barb will be indicted on incest charges for taking advantage of her clearly mentally gone son.

Frankly I'd love if this was the people simply trying to defend a wicked woman from a fool. It would be fitting and reflecting of events prior.

I don't think the state would go as far as to throw Barb under the bus for it, especially given her advanced age and health status, but if she did take advantage of Chris and got in trouble for it, that would send some shock waves through the CWC community for sure.

An extremely optimistic viewing of this is that Christine will admit they are not God and get some actual help and get rehabilitated into at least accepting their own truth and not acting so crazy for the whole world to see.​

The corrections system can't protect Chris from everything, and Chris will glom onto whatever is easiest for Chris to introduce into the head canon as it has existed post-Idea Guys, so unfortunately, I don't see this happening, much as it would be the best for Chris to give up these delusions. Delusions practically define Chris at this point, and enablers will be sought to keep them in place come whatever may.

It was just mentioned on Reddit that someone tried going there but were turned away by security and the clerk of court. They are having a hearing on the psychological evaluation and it is closed to the public.

Good for them turning away weens and other trash. No one wants a serious hearing with equally serious implications being interrupted by someone shouting "JULAY!" or telling Chris to commit suicide in CWCville. Some of those people are not above doing that.

Well then, my next wonder is if the worst 'trolls' will be looked into for influencing a nigh defenseless weirdo. Could end up seeing charges on the idea guys if the demands were harmful.

A lot of times, CWC observers argue that Chris would be the same way and would do the same things even if it weren't for troll/ween intervention. However, it can also be argued that they certainly aren't helping the situation, and let's not forget that Chris had IRL trolls even as far back as high school and early adult life, even before he met Megan, Lucas, Mimms, or anyone else who was around at THe GAMe PLACe when Chris first got discovered by the internet.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
1. You know it's current year when we get a more believable prediction of what will happen to Chris from a tarot reading than from a bunch of KF CWC subforum spergs or Reddit weens.

2. Not to get TOO much into navel-gazing in this thread, but Chris and Barb may have gravitated toward each other because aside from living in the same house and being codependent, they are also victims of their own hubris, they both have been shunned from various groups (Barb from most of her family, Chris from THe GAMe PLACe/several cons/several online and offline communities), and they both exhibit obvious traits of narcissism. It remains to be seen how the court will handle the current situation between the two, depending on how today's discussion about the psychological evaluation goes, but certain past events have led up to this moment with Chris, and the fault rests equally with Chris's terrible decision-making and the endless stream of weens, trolls, white knights, enablers, and so forth - especially everyone who showed up from Idea Guys onward.

3. I don't think the state would go as far as to throw Barb under the bus for it, especially given her advanced age and health status, but if she did take advantage of Chris and got in trouble for it, that would send some shock waves through the CWC community for sure.

4. The corrections system can't protect Chris from everything, and Chris will glom onto whatever is easiest for Chris to introduce into the head canon as it has existed post-Idea Guys, so unfortunately, I don't see this happening, much as it would be the best for Chris to give up these delusions. Delusions practically define Chris at this point, and enablers will be sought to keep them in place come whatever may.

5. Good for them turning away weens and other trash. No one wants a serious hearing with equally serious implications being interrupted by someone shouting "JULAY!" or telling Chris to commit suicide in CWCville. Some of those people are not above doing that.

6. A lot of times, CWC observers argue that Chris would be the same way and would do the same things even if it weren't for troll/ween intervention. However, it can also be argued that they certainly aren't helping the situation, and let's not forget that Chris had IRL trolls even as far back as high school and early adult life, even before he met Megan, Lucas, Mimms, or anyone else who was around at THe GAMe PLACe when Chris first got discovered by the internet.
1. Yeah and I honestly had shuffled and done all the randomizing I should have and it's on a deck used only once so it's as random as I could make it too. Buncha monkies cannot type up a good book because they all love the trashy parts the most and tip the balance into full shit. You never go full shit.

2. That's exactly my outsider perspective on this having been only on the "shallow deep web" back in my /x/ days.

3. I think she needs to be put into a home too.

4. Oh yeah, if there was actual sex both would be isolated in some form until they were put in with other rapists they desire to reform. My current hopeful prediction is that all of this was 'astral sex' and inside of Christine's own mind but her mother helped play into the delusions far more than anyone else currently speculates. I think she's why Christine is so delusional and the idea guys only made it worse. Abuse usually starts at home, with the parents.

5. Agreed.

6. It simply adds fuel to an unstable inferno of creativity. Christine is too much of an artist at heart to be able to have this many 'muses'. It really isn't a surprise given either a psychological profile or a magic reading into Christine to see they fancy themselves more as a support/healer than a leader. She was simply looking for a leader in the most delusional and cruel of places is all.