Crabs Are Cool

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Oh yeah. If more were large enough like coconut crabs they would be a threat to humans. If you fall asleep near coconut crabs they will swarm and eat you. They can also smell blood from far away iirc. I seen one where they ganked a seagull pinning down and eating it alive. That could have actually happened to Amelia Earhart.
Oh yeah, I read about the theory she was eaten by crabs. It's also speculated the Japs may have snatched her up
_96834231_bbcearhartedit.jpg
They weren't all docile and moshi moshi before getting hit with a couple nukes, so not sure if the crabs would have been more merciful or not.
Likely wasn't the peaceful "went down in the ocean" death we were taught as kids either way.
Crab tax:
crab-opens-a-beer.gif

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Oh yeah. If more were large enough like coconut crabs they would be a threat to humans. If you fall asleep near coconut crabs they will swarm and eat you. They can also smell blood from far away iirc. I seen one where they ganked a seagull pinning down and eating it alive. That could have actually happened to Amelia Earhart.
All shitposting aside, coconut crabs weight as much as common house cats and move slowly, pretty certain that even your average city dwelling womyn can just grab and slam it on ground without any problem.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Yup, that's the video I was talking about with the bird. Didn't stand a chance.
Oh yeah, I read about the theory she was eaten by crabs. It's also speculated the Japs may have snatched her up
View attachment 43343
They weren't all docile and moshi moshi before getting hit with a couple nukes, so not sure if the crabs would have been more merciful or not.
Likely wasn't the peaceful "went down in the ocean" death we were taught as kids either way.
Crab tax:
View attachment 43344
That's one of the other theories I've seen that's pretty likely.
All shitposting aside, coconut crabs weight as much as common house cats and move slowly, pretty certain that even your average city dwelling womyn can just grab and slam it on ground without any problem.
Sleeping people tend to be more unaware than awake people.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I know but I still doubt that they can actually kill people, crab in generals aren't proficient predators and the pain itself can wake the victim already.
They open coconuts with their claws hence their name and even normal sized crabs can break fingers so coconut crabs can cut them off, your wind pipe is easier to break if they happen to grab it and they would be able to break your neck if they got ahold of it. They just have the potential to be dangerous if they develop certain habits. The odds of a rabbit killing you is never 0% assuming you're in the room with one.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I like both actually. They both hit different. It's like pancakes and waffles. I'm the kind of guy who is unphased if I ask for a coke and they ask if Pepsi is fine though.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
pepsi is shit i think it was a weird taste
I can't really taste a difference but it's probably because I don't drink soda a lot and there is so much sugar I can't taste much of anything else. I can't even drink soda without water.