Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Christopher Ernest Welke / Cow Poly / Tapper7

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Empresa

Ladmin
Is @Cow Tranny and Null friends? This candid photo indicates yes they share pizza together.
1657136474291.png

Welkey Man

Vetti the gay kike
SpergCage Resident
cow quotes.jpg

For those still doubting any connection between Chris Welke and Cow Poly, I'll direct you to some of his YouTube uploads, where Tapper's speaking voice is clearly the same guy we've heard on as Cow Poly, ignoring the channel avatar.

During Chris Welke's tenure at Clear Skies Ranch, a sober living compound in Winnetka, CA, he made a few appearances in the organization's YouTube documentary.
1664120018453.png
ezgif-2-6a816db595.gif
ezgif-2-c1bd1f5ccf.gif

The Clear Skies Ranch can be narrowed down due to it's proximity to Cow Poly's nearest Arby's in Reseda, CA, and from pictures of the home layout which he shared in some of his Discord servers.

IMG_6392.jpg
thats where my sister lives.png
1664120418532.png

4D891615-4414-4DB0-A205-E7BDDCBD70D3.jpgcow3.jpg

Also, his "soul mate" is fucking dead lol.

1664120548760.png
1664120636442.png

https://archive.ph/kxcm4

Even though I'm of the belief that Chris Welke published this thread to get ahead of being doxed organically, I'll mention that the entire Tapper7 blog has been archived, and I have all of his video content saved locally. Creating the archives was probably what tipped him off in the first place.

unknown.png

dab!

woo!.gif

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
View attachment 20653

For those still doubting any connection between Chris Welke and Cow Poly, I'll direct you to some of his YouTube uploads, where Tapper's speaking voice is clearly the same guy we've heard on as Cow Poly, ignoring the channel avatar.

During Chris Welke's tenure at Clear Skies Ranch, a sober living compound in Winnetka, CA, he made a few appearances in the organization's YouTube documentary.
View attachment 20648View attachment 20649View attachment 20650

The Clear Skies Ranch can be narrowed down due to it's proximity to Cow Poly's nearest Arby's in Reseda, CA, and from pictures of the home layout which he shared in some of his Discord servers.

View attachment 20654View attachment 20655View attachment 20656

View attachment 20657View attachment 20658

Also, his "soul mate" is fucking dead lol.

View attachment 20659View attachment 20660
https://archive.ph/kxcm4

Even though I'm of the belief that Chris Welke published this thread to get ahead of being doxed organically, I'll mention that the entire Tapper7 blog has been archived, and I have all of his video content saved locally. Creating the archives was probably what tipped him off in the first place.

View attachment 20661
dab!

View attachment 20663View attachment 20667
Can you please rip the youtube videos and upload them directly to the site? 360p is enough for videos even like 45-60 minutes long.

Welkey Man

Vetti the gay kike
SpergCage Resident
Can you please rip the youtube videos and upload them directly to the site? 360p is enough for videos even like 45-60 minutes long.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
pretty sure more than 95% of dishitcord users are just like this lol. dishitcord, not even once. Pretty surprised that he is 42 instead of 22 tho.

Oh boy do I get to bring the pain / fun today.

First off, fuck this fucking junky faggot. Double up your fucking hit, find a vein and squeeze the plunger Chris. You'll finally stop being a burden on everyone you involve yourself with.

Next, not only do I bring info on Chris, but the entire Cow Family!!!! At the bottom are reports for Mommy, Daddy and Aunty Cow! Namely Ernest., Cyndy and Holly Welke. Enjoy the reading material. I have provided an entire report on our good buddy Cow as well.

If you want the highlights, you've come to the right place though:

COW POLY

Cow1.jpg Cow2.jpg Cow_Location.jpg Cow_Phone1.jpg

Social Media

Cow Social 1.jpg
Cow Social 2.jpg Cow Social 3.jpg Cow Email 1.jpg

Criminal Record

Cow Criminal 1.jpg Cow Criminal 2.jpg Cow Criminal 3.jpg Cow Criminal 4.jpg Cow Criminal 5.jpg Cow Criminal 6.jpg Cow Criminal 7.jpg Cow Criminal 8.jpg Cow Criminal 9.jpg Cow Criminal 10.jpg Cow Criminal 11.jpg

Live by the faggot gayop sword, die by the faggot gayop sword.

Attachments

• ChristopherEWelke-InteliusReport.pdf
    286.6 KB · Views: 115
  • HollySGWelke-InteliusReport.pdf
    257.9 KB · Views: 116
  • ErnestHWelke-InteliusReport.pdf
    323.9 KB · Views: 123
  • CyndyLWelke-InteliusReport.pdf
    284.2 KB · Views: 117