naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
do you know where we can address the letters to? or is there some kind of process you have to go through to send an inmate a letter
areyoubeingretardedonpurpose.jpg

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Just a forewarning. Chris has inadvertently doxed at least 100 people over the years by naming donators, letter writers, people who call him, etc etc etc and I can't think of very many wholesome reasons to write Chris a jail latter so Chris might not have to dox you if you act like a faggot hard enough, and ask too many retarded questions like this site is your personal google-machine someone will make the effort.

Don't be a faggot. If you knew anything about Chris you'd know exactly where he was and exactly how to write him and you'd probably know better than to do it.

kill yourself.
^ basically this.

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
Just a forewarning. Chris has inadvertently doxed at least 100 people over the years by naming donators, letter writers, people who call him, etc etc etc and I can't think of very many wholesome reasons to write Chris a jail latter so Chris might not have to dox you if you act like a faggot hard enough, and ask too many retarded questions like this site is your personal google-machine someone will make the effort.

Don't be a faggot. If you knew anything about Chris you'd know exactly where he was and exactly how to write him and you'd probably know better than to do it.

^ basically this.
well like I said before, the whereabouts of Chris Chan are very obvious considering the fact that criminal records of individuals are publicly available, although no sane person would ever want to contact her considering she's doxxed tons of people in the past. If you were ever going to contact her, you might want to use a pseudonym instead.

PCowell4

Registered
I thought listening to videos about Chris's letters from prison might be amusing, but it's such rambling in a delusional computer gaming world as if it's real, it's mind numbing. He has gone so crazy it's past entertaining any more. Why do people say She? He's in a jail for men as the prison system live in the real world.
I wonder if he was ever even autistic but just labelled as that because he was too young to be labelled as crazy, or if he is autistic and crazy?
Don't autistic people tend to be literal and logical? Chris's letters sound like nonsense to me.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I thought listening to videos about Chris's letters from prison might be amusing, but it's such rambling in a delusional computer gaming world as if it's real, it's mind numbing. He has gone so crazy it's past entertaining any more. Why do people say She? He's in a jail for men as the prison system live in the real world.
I wonder if he was ever even autistic but just labelled as that because he was too young to be labelled as crazy, or if he is autistic and crazy?
Don't autistic people tend to be literal and logical? Chris's letters sound like nonsense to me.
He is definitely autistic as fuck but he also displayed clear signs of psychosis, extreme narcissism and other issues. I would go so far as to say it's possible that Chris was a slightly autistic, hugely inept psychopath.
He was always scheming, always trying to manipulate people into giving him his way, take for example the PaRappa The Rappa contest or the Guitar Hero contests that he lost. He tried, very incompetently, to manipulate the people running those contests into changing their minds with letter campaigns, video essays, and calls to action for his followers to support him. It goes beyond an autistic meltdown at not getting the expected outcome and into the territory of a calculated (poorly calculated but still.. a scheme's a scheme) attempt to subvert the people around him who were better than him. Classic psychopath. He has no empathy, but pretends to, but because he's autistic as fuck also he sucks at it. He doesn't care about hurting other people, other people are obstacles to what he wants, he doesn't care or even understand that if he got his way not only would those people feel how he feels but on top of that feel even worse having had their achievement taken away from them. He didn't care about that.
Chris has been a victim of a lot of shit, but the reality is that if he were capable of it, he'd have victimized other people just as much or more; he's just a buffoon who wants to, tries to, but just can't seem to make it go his way.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Does the American jail system accept international mail?

He is definitely autistic as fuck but he also displayed clear signs of psychosis, extreme narcissism and other issues. I would go so far as to say it's possible that Chris was a slightly autistic, hugely inept psychopath.
He was always scheming, always trying to manipulate people into giving him his way, take for example the PaRappa The Rappa contest or the Guitar Hero contests that he lost. He tried, very incompetently, to manipulate the people running those contests into changing their minds with letter campaigns, video essays, and calls to action for his followers to support him. It goes beyond an autistic meltdown at not getting the expected outcome and into the territory of a calculated (poorly calculated but still.. a scheme's a scheme) attempt to subvert the people around him who were better than him. Classic psychopath. He has no empathy, but pretends to, but because he's autistic as fuck also he sucks at it. He doesn't care about hurting other people, other people are obstacles to what he wants, he doesn't care or even understand that if he got his way not only would those people feel how he feels but on top of that feel even worse having had their achievement taken away from them. He didn't care about that.
Chris has been a victim of a lot of shit, but the reality is that if he were capable of it, he'd have victimized other people just as much or more; he's just a buffoon who wants to, tries to, but just can't seem to make it go his way.
Armchair psychology aside explain to me what's the deal with Chris not being considered a True & Honest Tranny.
He's "delusional" about his unclit?
Guess what, 100% of trannies are.
How does that change anything?

Plenty of so called Christorians misgender him, using male pronouns, like Turkey Tom and that other 2d youtuber so unimportant I don't even remember his name, despite both sucking ladycock all day and night to experience the mouthfeel.