What If Chris Wasn't Discovered By Trolls In 2007?

Some Random Sperg

Baby Onion
In late 2007, the life of Christian Weston Chandler of Ruckersville, Virginia changed forever. Previously just a local oddity in the Charlottesville area, Christian became known by trolls on both 4chan and Something Awful, some of whom made fanart of Chris's Sonichu comics that were purposefully designed to offend him. Chris reacted in the exact way the trolls would've wanted, and the rest is history. However, what if 4chan and Something Awful hadn't come across CWC in 2007? How would his life have gone in this alternate universe where he remains an eccentric manchild only known in and around Charlottesville? I suspect that his life would've been much the same as it had been since his graduation seven years earlier up until Bob's death, which I still see happening at sometime in the Early 2010s. Anything after that is up in the air. One thing that would've been interesting is if Chris was discovered by Leafy or another YouTube drama channel in 2016, and while I don't know where CWC would've been by this point in time, he'd still certainly be the perfect lolcow. Questions like whether Chris still goes down the tomboy/trans route and whether he still does his mom are also interesting to ponder in a universe where Chris remains unknown outside of Charlottesville. However, I'm gonna turn it over to you guys now, where would CWC have gone if he hadn't been discovered by trolls in 2007? Let the fun begin.

I imagine he would do something immensely gay like look at popular threads on KF and try and recreate them here, where all three of the users who are complete faggots won't be able to post any new or interesting observations. Niggers.

RealityDragon

Registered
He etheir one: Actually learn how to cope properly and not use CWCville as a shield, but he still would have continued his love quest so...

Two: He would still just degenerate just without the eyes of the internet prying down on him...

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
He'd rape his mom and it wouldn't be featured on the Tucker Carlson show. Because no one would have known.

Some Random Sperg

Baby Onion
I think if Chris was never discovered by trolls, he might had been more normal today not 100% but I think trolling and stuff like that has made him worse.
I'm pretty certain his life would continue as it had since graduation up until Bob's death. After that is uncertain. I hope he would've gotten a job at some point, especially after Bob would inevitably croak, but knowing Chris, I doubt anything would change in that department. I suspect he'd still be living with Barb after Bob dies, whether or not he still winds up having sex with her is anyone's guess. I'd guess no, but I wouldn't rule out an incest saga even in the absence of trolling. Hopefully he'd be sent to a group home at some point, especially without all of the baggage he has in our world.