Conspiracy Theories that turned out true.

Subtitle
Vindicated

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Post and discuss some of your favorite conspiracy theories that happened to be true in this thread. I'll start with some basic ones. Not sure what tags or prefix to put if any or if this is even the right place so if there are any issues please do as you see fit.

I could probably add more but I'll let others have some first.

4uACXCG9.jpeg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I am glad this was brought up, i believe lbj had a hand in this incident. In order to invade Egypt for Israel. I also believe he had a hand in the assassinations of jfk rfk and mlkjr to push gun control. This isn't proven of course but we can still talk about unproven ones too. The focus is just on proven ones but tossing these in when relevant is always fun. Speculation is good too.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
When you said this I fully expected this to be one of those threads that catalogues moments where it's like.
"X said this is for Y, but it turns out they were Y."
Still fun, can't wait find out everyone posted here gets into suddenly serious legal trouble, or has a sudden tragic moment extreme depression.
Post and discuss some of your favorite conspiracy theories that happened to be true in this thread.
My favorite one, which never ceases to make me laugh, is the one involving the NSA. Because it's not even a conspiracy anymore.
We know, they literally tell us. We know exactly how they monitor us, they buy data from third-parties and from other countries. We know.

Especially because it keeps being referenced to this day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022–2023_Pentagon_document_leaks (Thug Shaker General)

But every time there's some leak that involves it, every time someone brings it up again.
Every day it gets confirmed over, and over again, yet every time the media acts surprised but everyone already knows.
And some of the shit I hear: "BRO DID YOU HEAR? THE US SPIES ON OTHER COUNTRIES"
Yeah, no fucking shit man. What clued you in? The fifth leak admitting this, or the thirtieth leak? Maybe the hundredth one was a bit subtle.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
When you said this I fully expected this to be one of those threads that catalogues moments where it's like.
"X said this is for Y, but it turns out they were Y."
Still fun, can't wait find out everyone posted here gets into suddenly serious legal trouble, or has a sudden tragic moment extreme depression.

My favorite one, which never ceases to make me laugh, is the one involving the NSA. Because it's not even a conspiracy anymore.
We know, they literally tell us. We know exactly how they monitor us, they buy data from third-parties and from other countries. We know.

Especially because it keeps being referenced to this day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022–2023_Pentagon_document_leaks (Thug Shaker General)

But every time there's some leak that involves it, every time someone brings it up again.
Every day it gets confirmed over, and over again, yet every time the media acts surprised but everyone already knows.
And some of the shit I hear: "BRO DID YOU HEAR? THE US SPIES ON OTHER COUNTRIES"
Yeah, no fucking shit man. What clued you in? The fifth leak admitting this, or the thirtieth leak? Maybe the hundredth one was a bit subtle.
I like how they even have a name for it, the 5 eyes. But I'm sure it's more than 5 now. It's basically a legal loophole on how they can all spy on their own citizens too.
"We didn't spy on you, it was them... we just bought it to use against you."

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
Not clicking that shit.
But joke aside, one thing that bothered me abuot conspiracy theorists is that those who love those theories are rarely the demographics of the victims by the said conspiracies that turned out to be true. One of my favorite (?) conspiracy was Tuskugee syphilis experiment, one of the worst huamn right violation and ethic violation in the US that conducted experiments on poor blacks under a guise of free medical care. To this date, very few has been convicted.

Reason: forgot to save something

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Not clicking that shit.
But joke aside, one thing that bothered me abuot conspiracy theorists is that those who love those theories are rarely the demographics of the victims by the said conspiracies that turned out to be true. One of my favorite (?) conspiracy was Tuskugee syphilis experiment, one of the worst huamn right violation and ethic violation in the US that conducted experiments on poor blacks under a guise of free medical care. To this date, very few has been convicted.
As a victim of some psychopaths, and abuse generally, I'm going to tell you something most people kind of forget a lot.
Victims usually just want to move on past it, I want to forget about it and just move forward.
In some cases it's better to not try, especially when it involves powerful groups.

So sadly a lot victims won't ever get justice, they just might find peace if their names can hopefully can be forgotten though.

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
Yup. It also re-enforces and worsens trauma to even think about the experiences. It takes courage to speak up and advocate for themselves.

I actually took a brief look at General Mill and Pfizer link from the OP, and I noticed that they are from 60s...one thing people should know is that the concept of scientific ethic and morals are not that old. The concept of universal human right, ethics of experiments and academic integrity were loose for a very long time until fairly recently.

When I was a HS kid, I read a book about DNA (it was simplified of course) and it had a lengthy section about how scientists would redact or fabricate data to advance their own agenda. One thing that struck me was that when this group of scientists did intelligence tests on blacks, jews and whites, and found that blacks and jews did no worse than whites, they doctored their 'intelligence scores" to be lower than the whites' because they could not accept that niggers and kikes were intellectually equal to whites.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
When I was a HS kid, I read a book about DNA (it was simplified of course) and it had a lengthy section about how scientists would redact or fabricate data to advance their own agenda. One thing that struck me was that when this group of scientists did intelligence tests on blacks, jews and whites, and found that blacks and jews did no worse than whites, they doctored their 'intelligence scores" to be lower than the whites' because they could not accept that niggers and kikes were intellectually equal to whites.
That actually reminds me. Did you know one of the reasons we pretend IQ doesn't matter is because of eugenics?
There is truth that IQ might biased, someone able to correctly do math might not be as valuable to a culture based purely on survival where knowledge of plants and animals would be their own focus, but IQ does mean something.
It's just whenever we place differences between us: Automatically people will then use those differences to divide us.

I actually took a brief look at General Mill and Pfizer link from the OP, and I noticed that they are from 60s...one thing people should know is that the concept of scientific ethic and morals are not that old. The concept of universal human right, ethics of experiments and academic integrity were loose for a very long time until fairly recently.
Yeah a lot things we believe are honestly new.
People used to marry with way more extreme age-differences, way more extreme dynamics.
Hell even the ethics of law have changed. Did you know supreme court itself ruled it was cruel and unusual punishment to give the death penalty for rape of all types? Morality changes a lot within just a year.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Not clicking that shit.
If we all end up killing ourselves with two shots to the back of the head because those article, we know it was the clintons. :trollface:

I've always had a curiosity and interest when it comes to these things the government doesn't want us to know in general. Most conspiracy theories come down to people doing things in self interest or the greater good of the country excuse, which is still self interest, but for your country's power. I wouldn't say you have to be a victim to have an interest in it, like studying cultures or parts of history you weren't involved in or never had ancestors that were. I don't have much personal investment in any specific ones i just find it fascinating when they finally admit they did something. You get those almost movie like moments when the guy everyone thought was crazy was right, they get vidicated and i get a good laugh.

Tuskegee was a crazy one, this has led to a massive distrust in the government and medical system for a long time especially by African Americans. The logic being if they did it then they would do it again but try and hide it better. I can't really blame them because it is a scary thought.

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
I mean it a lot of times, it all boils down to the superiority complex of "knowing more." rarely there are few people who really are in it to expose corruption. Conspiracy comes in all shapes and forms, it's not just big evil government. Companies conspiring to make more profits and fuck common citizens is a form of conspiracy, too, which are brought to lawsuits often.

The conspiracy theories are a lot whackier and possibly even less sensible than the older ones these days because of social media and various tools that can manipulate normal things into nefarious images.

Tuskegee was a crazy one, this has led to a massive distrust in the government and medical system for a long time especially by African Americans. The logic being if they did it then they would do it again but try and hide it better. I can't really blame them because it is a scary thought.
I know that there were pockets of black Americans who refused to get vaccines precisely because of this, despite the empirical look at the data shows that the vaccine death is quite low and no higher than any form of vaccine. Some extreme form of conspiracy that I saw involves that Chineses made COVID virus to kill black people and black people only...but why would they do that? That'd be a waste of money because are there any economic empires built by blacks in the uS??

Last edited:

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I think it's crazy how they've been releasing more and more information on aliens and nobody even stops to listen, because some of the shit being spread is wild.

To be fair a lot of it is just sensationalist and to me some of the guys at that Congressional hearing looked like they were acting. To me the alien stuff feels like a fake Discovery channel documentary. If they were serious then they would bring out physical evidence. Everything they've put forward has been only words and nothing else, and how is that different from denying UFOs?

I fully believe that we've been visited but I also think that nothing put forward as evidence is convincing, including these strategic "reveals."

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
In this one they intentionally gave hepatitis to mentally ill children as a study.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
That the COVID19 vaccines are safe and effective and that anti-vaxxers are fucking schizophrenic.

caprisun

Baby Onion
There's a lot of mystery surrounding the Clinton Foundation and their activities in Hatti.