Kiwifarms Associate Christorian X / Kengle X / Pit Viper Salesman / AF Stream Watch / in_vexillum

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
"Gay ops..."

The only "gay ops" were the Metokur Forum posts... :sleep::sleep::sleep: Everything else like his discord logs and chat messages were legit. He just didn't want Ralph to get a W. Pedophile defender, pedophile paypig, pedophile janny, ran away for a month till the pedophile heat died down and lied about his reasons for it, unwarranted self-importance... All perfectly documented in my thread. As usual Josh does zero prep for his shows and gets fed cliff notes about this from someone else, probably Trannymura.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
janny.png

Kinochet

Baby Onion
null actually banned kinochet today for self promoting and shilling his twitter down everyones throats.
View attachment 14173
Lol built in audience
Bitches about not getting enough money daily
View attachment 14174

I didn’t get any warnings just a bunch of faggots just telling me to stop talking about my twitter.

Anyway I’ve been banned from Twitter so you should follow me on Poast: https://poa.st/@Kinochet

Also never call me Chris X’s sidekick he was a fucking sperg and a moral fag. I make fun of Ralph because it’s funny.