Kiwifarms Associate Christorian X / Kengle X / Pit Viper Salesman / AF Stream Watch / in_vexillum

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Big if true.
Screenshot_20221004-083403-689.png

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
>ban evading
:dislike:
>using a "splinter" so much Josh will look for a reason, any reason, to ban you
:dislike:
>publicly concocting plans, like animal abuse, in the chat to land lolcow ethan ralph in jail (gay ops)
:like:

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
The Daiymo has accused, with evidence, Kengle X of swatting him. Kengle X is so autistic everything he says will happen in the chat magically does happen and gets butthurt when people start to accuse him of committing the crimes. If he isn't committing it himself then is at least definitely involved with the people who do.
"While I do not talk to Vickers directly, more than enough people have told me that shit has not been let go of."
Who are these people and why would they tell you, someone who joined the forum very recently about all this?
1671062253361.png

It bears a stark resemblance to Trannymura's foreknowledge of the Gator faildox which he was never properly taken to task for or questioned about. The time frame of these messages are in August 2021. No one dares ask Trannymura how he knows so much without him being in direct contact with Vickers and/or his acolytes. Josh won't ask these tough questions either because he's a bastard.
Screenshot_20210830-034452~2.pngScreenshot_20210830-034807~2.pngScreenshot_20210830-035735~2.pngScreenshot_20210830-035741~2.pngScreenshot_20210830-035350~2.png

Last edited:

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
The Daiymo has accused, with evidence, Kengle X of swatting him. Kengle X is so autistic everything he says will happen in the chat magically does happen and gets butthurt when people start to accuse him of committing the crimes. If he isn't committing it himself then is at least definitely involved with the people who do.
"While I do not talk to Vickers directly, more than enough people have told me that shit has not been let go of."
Who are these people and why would they tell you, someone who joined the forum very recently about all this?
View attachment 26523

It bears a stark reminder to Trannymura's foreknowledge of the Gator faildox which he was never properly taken to task for or questioned about. The time frame of these messages are in August 2021. No one dares ask Trannymura how he knows so much without him being in direct contact with Vickers and/or his acolytes. Josh won't ask these tough questions either because he's a bastard.
View attachment 26535View attachment 26536View attachment 26537View attachment 26538View attachment 26539
thank you funny eyepatch man for the info

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Kengle X pretends he stumbled upon a great coincidence instead of getting a tip from Vicker or his associates when he finds a motion that was filed literally today while he stupidly bragged earlier he gets the inside baseball from others.
Screenshot_20221215-174813-449.png
1671062253361 (1).png