• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Kiwifarms Associate Christorian X / Kengle X / Pit Viper Salesman / AF Stream Watch / in_vexillum

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
M-M-M-M-MAAAAXXEDD OOOUUUUTT!!!!!
cba05633124f64c4db084a6fd1b77f39.png

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
The second biggest winner of this is The Daimyo. For some reason Kengle X really hated him (and other members of the "council of evil") and posted all his dox on Kiwi Farms for little reason and didn't bother to do it with anyone else. He was very likely doing this on behald of Mr. Vickers in revenge for reading his daughter's diary.
Kengle X is very active in this thread. He seems to have a grudge against this Daimyo character and posted has posted his dox he got from someone else.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
AutisticRight has locked Kengle X's thread and declares almost everything as a "discord gayop" without evidence.
b91818c98635d7cb554790ceec75eea3.png
CRINGE!
The only credible gayop allegations were Kengle X's posts on the Metokur forum. He's probably just mad he fell for those. So much for the "who cares if it's fake if it's funny" mindset the alogs have when it comes to lolcow Ethan Ralph. Is he going to lock the thread on the Council of Evil too for being confirmed gayops? Probably not.

Edit: AutisticRight has now decided to merge all the relevant stuff into Clout Chasers thread. I think the thread should stay open, but it is a suitable compromise.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Haru is guntguarding his buddy Kengle X to try and rob lolcow Ethan Ralph of his rightful W. Sad! And AutisticRight is too Chinese to just delete/ban the fake stuff and let the thread stay open.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Given recent events I feel the need to share this.
kenglex schizo.png

Kengle X has been sperging out about the "fake Kengle X" on the Metokur forums for over a month. He believed it was me for some reason. Discovering the identity of his alleged impersonator was actually one of his many false reasons for his month-long hiatus after his boss Flamenco was outted as a pedophile and his exposed coaching of Flamenco. As we all know the real reason behind the hiatus was he wanted to wait until the heat around Flamenco died down, and it did for a while until these more recent revelations.

In summary, if he really had a problem with the fake Kengle X he should have contacted Metokur Fembot, the admin of the Metokur forums, and let him/her take care of it as was advised. I am unsure if this person was really in contact with Kengle X or not.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
KenX side kick Kinochet:
Screenshot_20220804-220728_kindlephoto-311629031.png
Screenshot_20220804-220805_kindlephoto-311666550.png
Screenshot_20220804-220959_kindlephoto-311779528.png
Augusto, this one's for you

He hasn't replied. And that's probably a good thing. He needs some away from the internet.